the happy thread

I don't know. I've had the same phone since Oct 2003 and only recently downgraded for less minutes cause I hardly ever talk on my phone. The last time I spoke with a rep they said I had like $100 for an upgrade if I wanted. :unsure:

call up. ask when your contract ends. if it already has, ask them to discontinue service. go to amazon.com and get a phone for free with new service. no reason to waste your money, on something you don't need, especially when you can get it for free anyways.

here's half off the chocolate, for the ad whore in you

here's a razor, plus 50 free dollars

here's a nokia for a penny, and it plays music

or if you wait a little bit there's a lot of speculation that apple is gonna come out with an iPod phone. a LOT of speculation.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Aug 25 2006, 11:35 PM
You can't whistle? That's a little strange.
my girlfriend has a silent snapper.

and i don't know about the funny letters, but there is no ipod phone yet. but apparently people are talking about it. cleek.

Originally posted by a_iver+Aug 25 2006, 10:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Aug 25 2006, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Aug 25 2006, 11:35 PM
You can't whistle? That's a little strange.

[/b][/quote]
Is that what you call her special ability to whistle or is that some sort of cell phone?

Now that he's gone, IT'S LADIES NIGHT!!! Free drinks and lots of sexy construction workers!

No? Ok I'm going home. 9½ hour work day tomorrow = $ and boredom. <_<

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 26 2006, 01:54 AM
AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How would you even know Anthony? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah seriously enjoy the withdrawals. I love knowing that you have no idea what you're in for. :)

I found a hippie chick at college.

And she's clean. So maybe she's not a hippie chick. But she's cool.
And thinks my car is cute.

Mercy. I'm in love.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 26 2006, 01:31 AM
Yeah seriously enjoy the withdrawals. I love knowing that you have no idea what you're in for. :)
no, i know it's going to be hard. we even talked about it quite a bit. but i'm going to help her, and i think my mom is even going to try to quit with her. but yeah i know it's going to suck for a while.

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 26 2006, 12:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 26 2006, 12:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-h1pp13@Aug 26 2006, 12:05 PM
And she's clean. So maybe she's not a hippie chick.
I think you just called me dirty. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: you dirty dirty girl

Originally posted by h1pp13@Aug 26 2006, 11:05 AM
I found a hippie chick at college.

And she's clean. So maybe she's not a hippie chick. But she's cool.
And thinks my car is cute.

Mercy. I'm in love.
go man, go! just don't show her your legos right away. that tends to scare em off :ph34r:

Back