the happy thread

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 17 2006, 08:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 17 2006, 08:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 17 2006, 08:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Sep 17 2006, 11:30 AM
My kid would fight your kid.

Haha, yeah right! Me and Rhonda's kid is huge, unstoppable, undeafeated and the ultimate in kick ass.
Yeah then you woke up. Look at the genes, my kid would be really tall, stocky and muscular (think like a pit bull or boxer on two legs).. he'd be of Irish and German descent so he'd be built to fight, plus he'd have a family history of mental disorder.. and if he took after my side of the family he'd have the sex drive of a billy goat.

So this kid is huge, psycho, angry, and has enough unspent sexual energy to blow up a good-sized town. That's a mean fuckin kid. I'll have to genetically engineer him to listen to me or he might kill me when he's like 2. [/b][/quote]
Whatever. <_<

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 18 2006, 11:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 18 2006, 11:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot

Haha, yeah right! Me and Rhonda's kid is huge, unstoppable, undeafeated and the ultimate in kick ass.
Yeah then you woke up. Look at the genes, my kid would be really tall, stocky and muscular (think like a pit bull or boxer on two legs).. he'd be of Irish and German descent so he'd be built to fight, plus he'd have a family history of mental disorder.. and if he took after my side of the family he'd have the sex drive of a billy goat.

So this kid is huge, psycho, angry, and has enough unspent sexual energy to blow up a good-sized town. That's a mean fuckin kid. I'll have to genetically engineer him to listen to me or he might kill me when he's like 2. [/b][/quote]
is one of you secretly chuck norris?

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 17 2006, 09:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 17 2006, 09:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot

this was really old but i thought i would bring it up
dascoots kid would be the aryan race of our time
ur talking about the perfect genes!
and the sex drive thing is a definite plus
man i wish i had that

:huh: Aryan eh? Well fuck that, I'ma mix some South American genes up in there.

i went into michaels to by supplies and the cashier asked if i was related to that guy who painted pin up girls when she saw my id, she then proceeded to she me two tatoos that were on her upper arms of girl pin ups done in that guy's art style.
i know our last names are the same, but that doesn't mean we are related, right?

Tell her you ARE NOT a piece of meat.

-This has been my random interjection of the day.

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 5 2006, 07:57 PM
:huh: Aryan eh? Well fuck that, I'ma mix some South American genes up in there.
south american genes!?!?
that makes it that much more interesting

Back