the happy thread

:) :wub: Ya know Garret, if I was single I would so have your baby. We would have one HELL of a conservative!

Originally posted by leone+Sep 16 2006, 11:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Sep 16 2006, 11:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Sep 16 2006, 11:10 PM
Naw it's cool, I don't generally like most people so I'd rather spend my time with the dogs.
Marry me. :naughty: [/b][/quote]
:heart: Can the new and improved Nudie Face Grissom be the best man? :naughty:

If I wasn't a liberal I'd have Garret's baby but I don't think it's possible to conceive via Gloryhole.

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 16 2006, 11:45 PM
Thought you'd never ask. :naughty:

Originally posted by a_iver@Sep 17 2006, 12:06 AM
some crazy lightning going on tonight
It's the end of the world... Garret and Rhonda are trying to make one hell of a conservative...

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 16 2006, 07:42 PM
:)  :wub: Ya know Garret, if I was single I would so have your baby. We would have one HELL of a conservative!
nice :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Sep 16 2006, 11:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Sep 16 2006, 11:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Sep 16 2006, 11:45 PM
Thought you'd never ask. :naughty: [/b][/quote]
Or what about Denny mmmmmmmm.. :wub:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Sep 17 2006, 12:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Sep 17 2006, 12:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Sep 17 2006, 12:06 AM
some crazy lightning going on tonight
It's the end of the world... Garret and Rhonda are trying to make one hell of a conservative... [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 16 2006, 10:42 PM
:) :wub: Ya know Garret, if I was single I would so have your baby. We would have one HELL of a conservative!
That would be hot. B)

:( That link didn't work for me. It said, "Uh-oh, something bad happened.... we're really sorry but something went wrong while handling your request." :unsure:

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 17 2006, 11:30 AM
My kid would fight your kid.
Haha, yeah right! Me and Rhonda's kid is huge, unstoppable, undeafeated and the ultimate in kick ass.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Sep 17 2006, 08:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Sep 17 2006, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Sep 17 2006, 11:30 AM
Haha, yeah right! Me and Rhonda's kid is huge, unstoppable, undeafeated and the ultimate in kick ass. [/b][/quote]
Yeah then you woke up. Look at the genes, my kid would be really tall, stocky and muscular (think like a pit bull or boxer on two legs).. he'd be of Irish and German descent so he'd be built to fight, plus he'd have a family history of mental disorder.. and if he took after my side of the family he'd have the sex drive of a billy goat.

So this kid is huge, psycho, angry, and has enough unspent sexual energy to blow up a good-sized town. That's a mean fuckin kid. I'll have to genetically engineer him to listen to me or he might kill me when he's like 2.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Sep 17 2006, 07:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Sep 17 2006, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Sep 17 2006, 11:30 AM
Haha, yeah right! Me and Rhonda's kid is huge, unstoppable, undeafeated and the ultimate in kick ass. [/b][/quote]
:wub:

Back