The funniest thing I've seen today

I haven't been to an arcade in like 10 years and the one I went wasn't fancy. They had Off-Road, X-Men, Simpson, and Street Fighter 2. Pretty much all you need.

These guys kick the Numa Numa kid's ASSSSSS. :lol:

My apologies if it's been posted already, there seems to be a trend in goofy kids lip syncing to goofy songs lately, can't keep up with all of em..

Oh that's gold... :lol:

There's even some random kid in the background playing Counter-Strike. :p

But you want to see something truly wrong?

http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/page.cgi/so...ark-aristocrats

NOT for the faint of heart. I should warn you all that it is fairly wrong. If you go there, it's of your own free will. If anybody really objects, I'll kill this post.

so yeah...that having been said, it is kinda funny...

I'm afraid to click it. :blink: This isn't like that David Hasselhoff link, is it?

It's Cartman telling a really naughty story. Like, traumatic-naughty. If your sense of humor is intact, you should find it gross but funny. The last part might be a bit much though..

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 27 2005, 01:52 PM
These guys kick the Numa Numa kid's ASSSSSS. :lol:

My apologies if it's been posted already, there seems to be a trend in goofy kids lip syncing to goofy songs lately, can't keep up with all of em..
Are these the milk and cereal guys?

THAAAAT's who I was thinking of. Yeah they might be, I just knew I'd seen something similar somewhere.. the G Love song, right?

The G love song?? Not sure but I just remember MJ posting the two of them singing some milk and cereal song that gets stuck in your head like that I'm a kitty cat song. :lol:

Back