The Ashlee Simpson Show

There's a song on the second show where Ashlee goes to New York. She's trying to get over her breakup with Josh and see's this Buggy-Coach. She says something like this: (paraphrased) "I wish I had a guy here and he'd take me on a buggy ride, is that what they're called?". The next scenes are like arial shots of New York the next morning and stuff. The Song sounds kind of techno, I didn't hear any words leaving me no clues, can anyone please help me!

Does anyone know the song she was adding the strings to in the most recent episode? That sounds great, mostly because it masks her horrible voice.

I checked those artists out and I don't think that's it. I was watching "Wanna Come In" today (the episode with the guy in the acid wash jacket) and they played it while they were calling the girls to arrange the date. I could barely hear the lyrics, but it sounded like two girls singing "I call her on the phone." I'm googling, but no matches yet, possibly because I really could barely hear the lyrics and they could be completely wrong.

I think the one she added strings to was called "Surrender"... as for the other music I have no idea since I didn't see that episode.

the one she is adding the strings to is called Shadow! I love Surrender too :)

you're right... it's "shadow"; i didn't realize i'd gotten them confused until i saw the rerun. :)

I think the song you're talking about is "What Does it Feel Like" by Felix Da Housecat. I've noticed that MTV likes to use that song a lot.

During the 1st episode when she is bowling with that guy that later dumps her, a song is played and all i know from the lyrics is "come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on" is upbeat and happy, and i've heard it used in an hbo promo last month for the Matrix and Bruce Almighty, as well as an Olympics commercial that I saw recently. Help me please, its been driving me crazy!

Listen, we don't have any words to go on... all we have is "it sounds kind of techno" from you and I didn't even catch this episode. Sorry if our talking about another song on the show took up your time, but another member posted a followup comment to your thread. In the meantime, try to be constructive. If you haven't already email MTV with your question and ask them if they can help you out. If I happen to catch a rerun I'll listen for it and see if I can't be more descriptive... sometimes that helps users here recognize songs or suggest possible artists; and I'm sure hearing it myself would give me more to go on than we have now. Try to be patient; some questions never get answers.

THAT'S IT! I first heard that Felix Da Housecat song on the Rich Girls, and then I heard it on the Ashlee Simpson show and I couldn't figure it out, but that's it! I love it! THANKS! :D

Originally posted by rocksteadygpc@Jul 29 2004, 10:02 PM
THAT'S IT! I first heard that Felix Da Housecat song on the Rich Girls, and then I heard it on the Ashlee Simpson show and I couldn't figure it out, but that's it! I love it! THANKS! :D
You're welcome! It's a good song. It's on Felix's "kittenz and thee glitz" album. I really like that album. You should check it out.

Final Episode.. I trhink it's when she played leno there was a song where the final lyrics were
you make me wanna
you make me wanna
SCCCCRRREEEEAAAMM!

I don't remember the epidose. She was driving around at night in her Lexus and was flipping through the stations and the song i am looking for is sort of techno and i'm not sure of the lyrics but it sounds like "wayyyyy gooo, wayyyy go". It plays for no more than 4 secs and she flips to a rap song. Also she was going through a drive thru at this point. Thanks for the help

there were 5 songs used in that segment: 2 that I didn't recognize (the "japanese" sounding one and the rap one), and 3 I do know: wheres your head at by basement jaxx, crazy by aerosmith, and dont speak by no doubt.

Ashlee Simpson

Does anybody happen to know the song that plays in the first ashley simpson reality TV show, it plays when ashley and her b/f go bowling and mess around. Kinda alternative tune...i guess

Greatly Appreciated!

in the first episode of the new season, shes walking through her new house. and it sounds like gwen stefani. its like "no matter which way you go" .. does anyone know what it is?

Back