Target "Design"

The video for this commercial may be the same as the video from the commercial featuring Sam Prekop (lots of people walking or standing in front of a white background with lots of "mirror image" effects), but this commercial has a girl singing what sounds like:

"I'll save some for you, I'll save some for me..."

I can't figure out who it is...

OK anyone knwo the song on the newer Target commercial that's out with a white background only and just people kind of jumping around it's really plain. The song goes "We'll say something new we'll say something new, about you...." it's pretty airy sounding. Any ideas?

Thanks guys.

By the way this site is soo cool.

Thanks a bunch for some reason I couldn't find that when I searched on here. I appreciate it. Have a good one.

Ok. Somebody please help. What is the name of the song that is in the recent Target commercial I have seen? The commercial sets up the screen so that it is split in half in mirror images, and a series of scenes ensues. You hear a girl singing with a guitar. It sounds like a younger girl singing and she has a medium to high voice and it is kind of breathy but not really. Sort of like Bjork minus the accent, or the girls from Ladytron or the girl from the Postal Service song "Nothing Better".

The lyrics go: "and all the things I had in mind, for you and me...."

and the refrain is: "say something else, say something else". or say something now???

i hope you guys have an idea about this. It has been bugging me for quite sometime.

thank you- Modchik

yeah. have entered the lyrics on the web searches, and nothing. : ( i even looked at Target.com for info and i have no luck. and i tried looking at some certain websites for downloading music, and i still am not finding anything.

wow. how did you do that? I have searched this site a couple of times. i entered "say something new" and "target" and just "target" and nothing ever came up??!!

well thankx anyhow. the concretes. cool.

-modchik : )

I clicked the search link at the top of the page and changed the search option from "Search entire post" to "Search titles only" and then searched for Target. It narrows the search down a lot. ;)

Hi, I'm looking for the TARGET commercial song that started airing in April, 2005. A woman is singing in this commercial (NOT the one by sam prekop). Sorry I've only seen the commercial once and don't remember any of the lyrics. Just know that I like it. Please help! Thanks. :ph34r:

Originally posted by SoloMojo@Apr 7 2005, 12:53 PM
Hi, I'm looking for the TARGET commercial song that started airing in April, 2005. A woman is singing in this commercial (NOT the one by sam prekop). Sorry I've only seen the commercial once and don't remember any of the lyrics. Just know that I like it. Please help! Thanks. :ph34r:
Right, the new ad has a woman singing with a very bouncy tune. Can we start a new thread since this is a different ad?

hello everyone, i'm new to the group found it this am while searching for the NEWEST target ad. Sounds like a woman singing (i almost think it's Nico), 'say something new, say something new, about you'
does anyone know who this is?
thanks in advance!!!!

I love this song! Anyone?...........................Anyone?...............................Anyone?

does anyone know what band/artist is the music in the new target commercial (april 2005)? (not the aformentioned sam prekop song). sounds like a female voice, but perhaps a similar style of music as the sam prekop song, but more jazzy.
thanks

Back