So loooong, Farewelllllll :-(

a_iver

Tauntor
Reaction score
This is the end...

I'm leaving adtunes for a week. Not because I didn't care about you.. look... this is really hard on me too, so no pouty faces ok? I think that deep down the real reason I'm leaving is not so much about you... and me... but because tomorrow I'll be sitting on the beach, sipping pina coladas on the southernmost areas of Mexico. Weeee ha!

Everybody have a great week. You'll be on my mind day and night. :wub: :wub:

There will be peectures :)

Wooooo!!! Good for you ;) Have a super vacation!! :D

Got everything? Ukelele? pineapple? beach pistol? scandalously revealing thong.. ?

Have a great week Anthony! B)

Originally posted by cultclassic@Mar 3 2006, 05:45 PM
Got everything? Ukelele? pineapple? beach pistol? scandalously revealing thong.. ?

Have a great week Anthony! B)
haha yes i think i'm all set. i'm a male hula dancer gone wild! haha. what's a beach pistol?

thanks guys :)

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 3 2006, 05:39 PM
*in Mr. Burns voice* Excellent. :devil:

Originally posted by leone+Mar 3 2006, 06:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 3 2006, 06:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Mar 3 2006, 05:39 PM
*in Mr. Burns voice* Excellent. :devil: [/b][/quote]
but no thong (or pistol for that matter) peectures :p

Banana hammock! :woo:

Wow has it really been a year since the last trip?

And I'll show thigh if I want to

Not really either :p

:(

..and besides i only said it because it rhymed with "and i'll cry if i want to" and because it matched our conversation. So be nice! :angry:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 3 2006, 07:16 PM
Banana hammock! :woo:

Wow has it really been a year since the last trip?
yus :)

I'm totally jealous of you right now. :annoyed:

...okay, the jealosy is over. I"ll miss you. You have fun, and I know you'll look hott in your beach wear. :naughty:

Thanks everybody! And now, adios amigos! B)

Back