So I was reading...

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 12 2005, 03:47 PM
Awww Ken. :) Hi! How are ya? *sits down next to you and talks about boring non-sexual shtuff*
I'm not boring :(

Not if you steal his wallet after he falls asleep. :p :lol: :lol:

I lost a contact, and it was my last one for that eye :( :leela:

Originally posted by a_iver@Sep 13 2005, 05:16 AM
I lost a contact, and it was my last one for that eye :( :leela:
That hurts, I used to wear lenses, got surgery though. worth every dollar

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 12 2005, 11:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 12 2005, 11:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Sep 12 2005, 05:18 PM
(actually the white sock thing is the only thing i know for sure is a turn-off for women....crap...)
:( If you wanted to get rid of me you coulda just called me a fat ugly bitch, that'd work too. [/b][/quote]
sure but i wouldnt wanna be a mean guy and hurt your feelings, would i?

....oh, and...

*sits down next to you and talks about boring non-sexual shtuff*

what did you mean by that? :p

You guys focus here.

Another fact was something like during sex the man is supposed to hold the woman's hips, like lower back hip area, it did something good but I can't remember what. There was a problem there though, what if the chick isn't on top? Seriously Men's Health is fun to read, true or not its fun.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 13 2005, 01:24 PM
it did something good but I can't remember what.
It feels good.. that's the only purpose I can think of. Unless they mean that it helps the man control the movement better.. but if a woman's on top she ain't gonna relinquish power. :lol:

The fact that they don't specify that this only works for one sexual position is probably a good testament to the quality of the magazine. Or at least the thoroughness of the staff. :duh:

Back