So...I really, really like this boy

Psh, fine...go to bed when I just get here.
I'm all antsy and energetic and enthusiastic and dreamy. Ah, what a simple one-hour phone call can do.

Hello. :)
I'm ditching PE right now.
Honestly..I'd MUCH rather have a detention, where I can read and learn, than do the twelve-minute run in sticky weather and muddy conditions.
Yesterday I fell asleep in PE. I guess that proves what an effective physical education I'm getting.

oh physical edumacation...those were the days...exclamation point

So your computer's workin' again Steph??? :woo: Woot for working computers!

Originally posted by easilywow@Sep 8 2005, 05:20 PM
Who's Steph?
:o

anyway yea crushes can be great, but at the same time annoying. i remember having this huge crush once and i couldnt get anything right for at least 6 months

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 8 2005, 10:43 AM
So your computer's workin' again Steph??? :woo: Woot for working computers!
ahhh yes not quite... :) i'm getting my compuper repaired, but i just got a new laptop and i'm just for the new internet connection to get set up. for now, i'm just keeping in touch from time to time whenever i visit my sister's house. at least you guys have been giving me lots of stuff to read when i do pop into the basement....hehe

how's the little beebee doing? :)

He's doing great. I don't think it will be too much longer. He's started droping already. :)

wow~! babies are trés fantastique....except i'm babysitting my nephew right now and he's running around with the telephone....~! must...catch...baby....

:heart: :heart: :wub: STEPHEEEEEE!!!! :wub: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Sep 8 2005, 12:18 PM
wow~! babies are trés fantastique....except i'm babysitting my nephew right now and he's running around with the telephone....~! must...catch...baby....
Yep, they are fantastic, except lately he's making me le tired all the time. Apparently I'm supposed to get this "boost of engergy" right before I have him. That would be a nice change of pace. :)

Better catch him before the phone ends up in the toilet. ;)

tee hee@"le tired"...yep...he's running around all sorts of crazy but i just put him down for a nap. weeee~!

aww you guys...i feel the love in the basement...and it's pink!! :wub:

Back