Boy Problem Thread

I've been drinkin and bustin too and i've been thinkin bout bustin you, upside yo muthafuckin fohead and if yo friends jump in they be mo dead. :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 25 2006, 02:02 AM
I've been drinkin and bustin too and i've been thinkin bout bustin you, upside yo muthafuckin fohead and if yo friends jump in they be mo dead. :lol:
:) He's serenading.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 24 2006, 11:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 24 2006, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@May 25 2006, 02:02 AM
:) He's serenading. [/b][/quote]
Yeah that might pass for a love song. I love those. :wub:

I would like to join in the love song sing-along, if I may. :)

*ahem*

*mee meh mah mo moo*

Don't want don't want don't want don't want no short dick man

And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back I hope you feel it.. ohh can ya FEEL IT???

:lol: Yeah man, I picture that big goofy tool goin "Cut! It! Out!" and I'm like wooo.. *dried up*

Originally posted by dascoot+May 25 2006, 12:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 25 2006, 12:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@May 25 2006, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by dascoot@May 25 2006, 12:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@May 25 2006, 01:38 AM
No there were no chickens, but there was this big dude who got these powers to become super strong and he was all pissed at me. And then I got the powers to become super intelligent and swung away on the ropes. He followed, but eventually he fell.

*leans close to your ear* Did you have any other super powers?

Not in the dream no. I also remember that Secede, Deceptikon, and Ilkae were hanging out at my house before a big concert. And Garret was their too. And I think Deceptikon said that Garret was being a real jackass. I defended him though. Oh and there were kayakers going down the river too.
Well that makes two men I no longer have The Power over. Lesbianism, here I come! :woo: [/b][/quote]
*pushes Anthony out of the way and takes his place against the wall*

I was impressed at least, even if Anthony wasn't. :p

Back