I really don't feel like doing anything tonight

Yeah that's a really cool idea. And if nothing else somebody might pick it up and decide to make a movie of it. B)

Out of curiousity have you had any ideas on how the world will connect on that level? Media? Government experiments? Chemical reaction? A new form of energy with positive global side effects on brain frequencies? I love juicy sci-fi future stuff. :)

Originally posted by a_iver@Sep 3 2005, 05:43 PM
Yeah that's a really cool idea. And if nothing else somebody might pick it up and decide to make a movie of it. B)

Out of curiousity have you had any ideas on how the world will connect on that level? Media? Government experiments? Chemical reaction? A new form of energy with positive global side effects on brain frequencies? I love juicy sci-fi future stuff. :)
Thank you.
"A new form of energy with positive global side effects on brain frequencies."
YES. Exactly. EXCELLENT way to put it. I just might have to quote you on that somehow.
Well, for now, you'll be a post-it on my door. (I have a post-it collage on my door of random quotes, ideas, obscure words found in the dictionary, and other nonesense.) Be proud! (It really is an honor -- you're up there with Leonard Shlain, Dosteovsky, Bukowski, Soderberg, me (ha!), and The Books.) Can you have parentheses within parentheses? I think you can. Ah well.
Life is love.

Originally posted by easilywow@Sep 3 2005, 09:40 PM
stuff lynda said
Well good, I'm glad I could help :)

It's really not all that revolutionary of an idea though. You should talk to melissa, she's a really creative writer.

Originally posted by a_iver+Sep 3 2005, 06:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Sep 3 2005, 06:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-easilywow@Sep 3 2005, 09:40 PM
stuff lynda said

It's really not all that revolutionary of an idea though. You should talk to melissa, she's a really creative writer. [/b][/quote]
Eh, I don't know
people tend to not get along with other people who are too much like them
It's revolutionary in the way in which I would present it. Half-realistic...or at least...with strategic "ingredients," half-theoretical/philosophical.

Originally posted by easilywow+Sep 4 2005, 12:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (easilywow @ Sep 4 2005, 12:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Sep 3 2005, 06:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-easilywow
@Sep 3 2005, 09:40 PM
stuff lynda said

It's really not all that revolutionary of an idea though. You should talk to melissa, she's a really creative writer.
Eh, I don't know
people tend to not get along with other people who are too much like them
It's revolutionary in the way in which I would present it. Half-realistic...or at least...with strategic "ingredients," half-theoretical/philosophical. [/b][/quote]
Lynda, can you tie my shoes for me please? I'm too fucking retarded to

A ) Understand what in God's name you're fucking talking about
B ) Tie my shoes

Thanks, dear :)

BUT THE WORLD IS AT STAKE!!! ^_^

She's a nice girl though, and really smart. You might make a good team. But if not, I understand. I know that when it comes to creating something, the more consensus there is in making decisions, the more safe it is, and the less original. Creative control and vision and all that. I just thought I would suggest it. :)

Anyways.. it sounds neat.. just don't make it too complex to pick up and read.
take all those thoughts and make them simple to an effect that can touch everyone, and make everyone think. Anyways, that's what I think.

Keep us updated on the progress :)

Originally posted by a_iver@Sep 3 2005, 08:40 PM
BUT THE WORLD IS AT STAKE!!! ^_^

She's a nice girl though, and really smart. You might make a good team. But if not, I understand. I know that when it comes to creating something, the more consensus there is in making decisions, the more safe it is, and the less original. Creative control and vision and all that. I just thought I would suggest it. :)

Anyways.. it sounds neat.. just don't make it too complex to pick up and read.
take all those thoughts and make them simple to an effect that can touch everyone, and make everyone think. Anyways, that's what I think.

Keep us updated on the progress :)
Ahhhhhhhhhh but I don't really intend my book to be for everyone; It's for those who are brave enough to read it. MWHAHHAA. And besides, wasn't Brave New World a best-seller? I really suck at keeping things simple, too. I over anyalyze everything, it's beautiful. But...I'll attempt to kick it down a couple notches, maybeee. Or just explain it so well that anyone can get it; I usually try to do that, and I end up being...sort'a successful.

- whisper -
You should sign on AIM sometime so we can talk in real time.

Originally posted by andy+Sep 3 2005, 08:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Sep 3 2005, 08:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Sep 3 2005, 08:31 PM

B ) Tie my shoes

[/b][/quote]
I'm not a whore!

Originally posted by easilywow+Sep 4 2005, 12:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (easilywow @ Sep 4 2005, 12:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by andy@Sep 3 2005, 08:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-andy
@Sep 3 2005, 08:31 PM

Lynda, can you tie my shoes for me please?  I'm too fucking retarded to

B ) Tie my shoes

I'm not a whore! [/b][/quote]
I never offered to pay you...

Originally posted by easilywow+Sep 3 2005, 11:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (easilywow @ Sep 3 2005, 11:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-andy

B ) Tie my shoes

I'm not a whore! [/b][/quote]
your aim avatar seems to say otherwise. :p

Originally posted by a_iver+Sep 3 2005, 09:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Sep 3 2005, 09:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by easilywow@Sep 3 2005, 11:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-andy

Lynda, can you tie my shoes for me please?  I'm too fucking retarded to

B ) Tie my shoes

I'm not a whore!
your aim avatar seems to say otherwise. :p [/b][/quote]
Hahaha, that's meant to be a joke.
It gets people's attention, anyway.

Originally posted by andy@Sep 3 2005, 11:30 PM

B ) Tie my shoes

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N+Sep 4 2005, 06:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ALDR123456789N @ Sep 4 2005, 06:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Sep 2 2005, 05:51 PM
Mmm... cornbread. *Homer Simpson voice*
so cute, i love girls who immitate Homer. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
:blush: :)

Originally posted by Enyone+Sep 4 2005, 06:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Sep 4 2005, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Sep 3 2005, 11:30 PM

B ) Tie my shoes

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: That made me crack up as well.

Back