Sex and the City

suebart112

Reaction score
Does anybody know what song is in the Sex and the City commercial? I think there are two commercials because it is NOT the one with "Oh so quiet" which was covered by Bjork. I think it's called "Do your thing" or something like that. I know that it was also used in a commercial for something else not too long ago. Can somebody please help???

Is it the one that says final 8 episodes in the end. If it is, it is "La Femme D'Argent" by Air. Hope that helps

Thanks, but that's not the one. =( The commercial is identical (I think) to the one with "Oh so Quiet", it's just a different song. They played it a couple of times during Dick Clark's New Years Eve show.
Thanks anyway!!!!

if it's a sort of dance type techno song...i know a song called "do your thing" by basement jaxx...?

Does anyone know what the music or song is that is used in the most recent Sex and the City ad? I've seen it on HBO... It's the ad for the last few episodes..it's in slow motion showing all of these scenes of the four woman together...it sounds like Enya even though I know it's not Enya....does anyone know the song and who it is by or where I can find out what it is?
I would really appreciate your help on this one.

THank you

Go to HBO's SATC site...it gives info on all music in each episode.

Thank you. I went to the site but didn't have much luck. It's a song from the latest sex and the city commercial. It's not from an episode. It might be more difficult...I'll find it somehow!

I believe when season two or three came around, they had a promo where it showed the girls in slow motion lip synching this ABBA-like song that went "More more more/ how do you like it? how do you like it? more more more". I've been looking everywhere using both lyrics..haven't found anything. Maybe you folks with the dvds might be able to help me out?

Not to get the post back on track or anything, 'cause you know I personally never participate in thread tangents :whistle: ... :lol:

But, the song "More More More" (covered by the Dust Brothers) is available on the SEX & THE CITY Soundtrack.

If it's the song I think you are referring to (music and a female vocal), I've been told it's by Erin O'Hara (www.erinohara.com). Unfortunately, the song is not on her album and I am still waiting for a response as to how one might acquire a .mp3, .wav, etc.

Hello,

Does anyone know what song they are using for the "See it from the beginning" ads for Sex and the City?

History Repeating by The Propellerheads (feat. Shirley Bassey)

John H.
narphonax.com

[What is that music "-it dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing". HBO used it to promote Sex and The Citys Final season. In the commercial they are all dancing on the Brooklyn Bridge]

I thought the song from them dancing on the bridge was "It's Oh So Quiet" by Nancy Hutton (or Bjork, not sure which one they used)...but I could definitely be wrong.

No the Bjork song is used BUT not in this add. IN this one all of the ladies are cut out and dancing over Manhattahn, Something like "It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing"

Try Gabin "Doo Uap, Doo Uap, Doo Uap" or "It don't mean a thing (If it ain't got that swing)" by Ella Fitzgerald

there is this amazing song that would play whenever HBO would air the commercial for the Sex and the City series finale and goodbye special. it would show various clips from the show, and was a woman's voice just kind of singing, not saying words.

it's not on the HBO site, and not on a particular show, so it's so hard to find. if anyone taped the finale, and saw the commercial, you can hear it. anyone know what it was??

Back