Sex and the City on TBS

:D :D :D Ok now I'm happy ... found on Limewire finally!!!! The remix your looking for is Love and Affection (Joey Negro Mix) from the CD Mr Pink Presents - The Program. Link to Perfect Beat

(This is not a forum for sharing MP3 files or tips. Please review our Forum Rules.)

It's an electronic sounding tune that has lyrics that go something like "I'm walking down the street..." and then it has a sequence where it repeats "da-da-da - dada-dada". Today was the first time I saw this commercial (I've already seen ones with 'History Repeating' and 'Love and Affection remix'). Song sounds really good, but I have no clue what it is :(

*edit* Just saw it again this very moment and updated lyrics a bit.

*edit again* I think I've found it (searched for lyrics on Google):

"French Affair - My Heart Goes Boom"

Sounds pretty much 100% like the version in the commercial... maybe they used some close remix for the commercial, but I'm not sure.

hey so i saw the comercial today and iv been looking everywhere for the song.... k ill sing it a bit for u

la la la la lalalalala

it looks starnge but there were no words and just a female voice

i hope someone has heard this sonf so i odn't look like a lunatic hahah

Hey guys....the new trailer on TBS has this catchy song that i can't seem to recognize... it is an electronic/techno/disco kinda song....the only thing i know is that the rhythm part goes like this...um dada, da, da, da-dada-dada.... anyone have any clue what song is it????

i know what song ur talking about...i love it, i wanna know the title and artist but everyone's stumped. im tying to look for the trailer, but no luck yet...

Amandaxox, did you read all the pages on this topic? Two songs have been discussed: "Love and Affection" by Joan Armatrading (Joey Negro remix) and French Affair - "My Heart Goes Boom"

i must've missed the "my heart goes boom" song...but thats the one...just my luck lol thanks a lot though :D

I'm trying to find the song that TBS uses in one of the Sex and the City commercials. It was the commercial asking is it still as sultry and sexy and etc. on TBS as it was on HBO. I couldn't pick up any of the words but towards the end of the commercial the singer (female to a funk/dance beat) starts singing la la la laaaaaaa lalala . . . repeatedly. I already tried looking it up to see if someone had asked already but the songs mentioned (ELO - Do Ya, Propellerheads - History Repeating, and Joan Armstrading - Love and Affection) were not the songs I was looking for. If I missed it in the search, I'm sorry for the bother, but I at least tried. Any help at all would be appreciated. Thanks!

It's "My Heart Goes Boom" by French Affair -- cool song. :)

It was answered, but on the very last page of that thread. FYI: When you search our Forums with words that have less than four letters, you have to add an underscore to get any results back: _SEX

whats the name of the song on the commercial that promotes sex and the city on TBS?

The lyrics are like "... a little bit of history repeated..."

Sex and The City on TBS

The ad is promoting Sex and the City being on 5 nights a week on the WB....great music in the backround. Anyone know it?

Back