Scrubs

texgy

Reaction score
Ok guys, there is a commercial for scrubs promo on comedy central. Its an upbeat tune and you can hear a guitar playin in the background easily. Can someone help me figure out the song. Not sure if the song is just a beat so if ya can help i would be very happy.

Didnt find it there dude, but thanks for tryin

Scrubs moving to ABC

Its a curent song with a lot of doot-do's in it.

Thanks in advance,

Yuke

Re: Scrubs moving to ABC commercial

That's "Always Where I Need To Be" by The Kooks (Amazon) (iTunes)

Whats the song on the recent scrubs advert on paramount comedy?

i think the advert has been airing since about early August (at least that was when i heard it) it sounds like its got a flute loop at the start or something like that.

in the UK by the way

sorry i cant be more specific

Really old scrubs AD song

Hey , can you please help me find this song I herd a few years ago.
the lyrics went something like this I believe "all you really need is a little sunshine" herd on scrubs commerical, not sure i rember the channel the ad was on. Been searching for this song name, off and on throughout the years and found this site hopeing you can all help me sorry that I cant rember more:(. searched for the lyrics and had no luck I think it was either a dvd sale commerical or just a commerical for the show cant rember

Re: Really old scrubs AD song

the lyrics went something like this I believe "all you really need is a little sunshine" herd on scrubs commerical, not sure i rember the channel the ad was on. Been searching for this song name, off and on throughout the years and found this site hopeing you can all help me sorry that I cant rember more:(. searched for the lyrics and had no luck I think it was either a dvd sale commerical or just a commerical for the show cant rember

Male, female, rock, blues, what?

Pretty sure it was male, it was a happy song. had a singer cant quite place genre though just those lyrics that I rember, when I searched them it kept giveing me sunshine anderson, but I doubt that was the song. ty for taking interest was afraid I wasent going to get a reply :) I have a good feeling you might have better luck finding it then me

Re: Really old scrubs AD song

I think it was on a commerical for dvd's but I can't find any info on DVD music used in scrubs commericals.

Back