Scrubs Season 1

scrubs season 1

would you happen to know that one song it goes like "their playing you nowwwwwwww their playing you nowwwwwww so take a bow" it was on last night on comedy central

I think the song you are looking for is: Josh Joplin Group "Camera One".

Scrubs season 1

I am trying to figure out 2 songs.

In "My First Day" does anyone know the song that was playing when it was showing him while he was on call for the first night? Male vocals, slow tempo, I got some lyrics...

"...Feels like lightning running through my veins everytime I look at you..."

In "My First Kill" does anyone know the song that way playing at the very end when elliot was at the Karaoke bar and the guy was on stage singing? I missed the lyrics.

Thank you!!!

Her are the songs listed for "My First Day"

Away: Leroy
Have It All: Jeremy Kay
I Want You To Want Me: Cheap Trick
Over Me: Tricky
Please Forgive Me: David Gray
Superman: Lazlo Bane

"My First Kill"

Blue Eyes: Cary Brothers

Scrubs season 1

Does anyone know the song that played at the very end of this episode where they are throwing the stuff off the roof? Male vocals... These are the only lyrics I caught... "I feel like my heart was broken".

Thanks!

Okay, I'm not sure if this is what's in the DVD, but the eppy that aired on television used the song, "Have It All" by Jeremy Kay. (Album: 'Jeremy Kay' & 'Music from Scrubs Official Soundtrack'). I think this might be what you're looking for . . . You can listen to a sample at Amazon: Scrubs Soundtrack

Scrubs season 1

Does anyone know the song from the "My Nickname" episode that played when Carla and J.D. were fighting in the rain? Male vocals, slow tempo, some lyrics I got...
"My opinion could change, today I'm responsible anyway... second to third and information, it complicates the complication..."

I am also asking about the song that played when Dr. Cox realized the ambulance drivers son had died in the episode "My Last Chance". Male vocals, slow tempo...
"Think I'm going home, think I'm getting lost for awhile"

I would appreciate any help.... thanks!

the first one is from sebadoh and the song is called on fire (i think) although they may have had another band perform it.
not sure about the other song though, sorry.

The Cary Brothers - "Honestly" is the song at the end of the episode.

Scrubs season 1

This is an episode where Dorian encounters a new character Ben, who is Jordon's brother. Hes a total clutz who turns out in the end to have Leukemia. Anyways, near the end there is the typical song bit where in this case JD has a fantasy about the outcome of the retest of lab results.

Unfortunately, Ben turns out to have the ailment, and you are left with a "to be continued".

The song sounds a bit like Cold play but it is a slow guitar song with a fellow singing something like "without you and me."

Anyone possibly know which episode/season number this is so that I could try and find out more about the song title?

thanks!

I actually think you are talking about an episode before "My Hero".

The first one Ben appears in is...

Season 1, episode 22, "My Occurance"

The song that is playing when J.D. is looking at the photos with Ben and waiting for the test results is... GUIDED BY VOICES - HOLD ON HOPE

Back