Samurai champloo

omar1800

Reaction score
Did anyone see the samurai champloo episode where Rougan and Gene had to participate in the baseball game against america? well that particular episode had a different song during the end credits. usually its the song "shiki no utah" by the artist "MINMI". but this time, this artist was a male, and i believe he was speaking another languauge besides english( + i was half sleep). i was wondering if nyone had any info on this song?

It's called 'Fly' by Tsutchie feat. Azumi Riki [Small Circle of Friends] and it can be found on the 'Playlist' Samurai Champloo soundtrack, which I don't think has a domestic release :unsure: . Let me do some digging ....

Wow.... :blink: The full correct title of the CD is "samurai champloo music record playlist" and here's the most accurate listing - you may need to click the "Display in English" in the right column, but frankly it doesn't change much on the page :p At least the tracklisting will be in English. I have ordered from Amazon.co.jp - it's more than a little confusing if you don't speak Japanese but in my experience they have been the fastest when ordering direct from Japan. Amazon.co.jp
FYI: You can try to use an existing US Amazon account but you will likely need to create a new one (it can be the same - but unlike the other foreign Amazon sites I've ordered from it's not automatically there)

There is a listing for used CDs at the US Amazon but at those prices I would be leary of bootlegs <_<
Amazon.com

Lastly, I ran across a number of imports that were listed as "Play" for some reason, even though you can see on the cover art that it says "playlist" :huh: I've also ordered from this site, and the process is more English friendly:
CDJapan.co.jp

...and some pricey imports that are poorly listed :p (in case you need some alternate search terms)

CDUniverse
AnimeNation

Back