Rhapsody

Justin Crash

Reaction score
Ok - this actually may not exist, or, it may actually exist - but be for something different - in which case, i apologize....
but there is a short 20 second or so animated spot for (i'm pretty sure) Rhapsody - there is no vocals, just music - and it isn't the Death Cab For Cutie, and it isn't the one with Throw Me The Statue, either....

it's like a groovy bass line and beat, melodic - ummmm... yeah - i know -

does anyone have any clue what i'm talkin' about?

any help would be appreciated -

You're talking about the balloons and clouds commercial version 1. The one with the 100,000 Member promise for a free album correct?

God, I would love to have that song too. It is on the South Park online vids as a commercial still.

I wish someone knew what it was...

that is still death cab...its off the new album, the song name is "I Will Posses Your Heart"...i'm pretty sure thats the right song, but if i see the commercial again and its different, i'll let you know!

No, that's the second edition one. I have the Death Cab For Cutie album. It isn't them. You wont see the first edition commercial again unless you watch SouthPark online because it was replaced by SE.

No, that's the second edition one. I have the Death Cab For Cutie album. It isn't them. You wont see the first edition commercial again unless you watch SouthPark online because it was replaced by SE.

QFT

i also am dying to hear the whole song.

it has a really generic electronic beat, with ascending guitar-ish synth-ish chords on each downbeat. then to end each phrase the synth holds the minor root chord with heavy vibrato.

i've tried everywhere. wiki answers, yahoo answers, plain old google, even contacting rhapsody. this is the only mention of this version i've seen.

(wow i picked the wrong song to get attached to)

hey - so, i'm not sure what the actual song title is - but i think the band is Ratatat....

thanks justin. the song is Wildcat, by Ratatat

here's a clip

someone stuck the song over an ipod commercial, saying it was perfect for one. ironic, considering it's on a rhapsody commercial.

Back