Reebok

Cuts

Reaction score
Does anyone know about the title of the composition played during this Ad.
We see a basket ball player running with his basket ball and finally climb large stairs and dropping the ball... any idea??

No, the commercial he's talking about soley features Allen Iverson with a basketball running through the Streets of Philly. At the end, he climbs the steps of the Art Museum and looks out at the city which is colored orange with either sunset or sunrise. I believe it's for his new line of shoe, "The Answer 7"

Yes! You gave an acurate description of what I am looking for!
So any idea of the tune played in it?
Thanks for your help.

Thinkin about it... It looks pretty much like Bill Conti's music style. It sounds like the First rocky Balboa's tune... don't you think so?

Apparently this is none of Bill Conti's music...
Does anybody know where could I right in order to ask directly the one in charge of the ad conception? I think that would be a solution...

You could look around on Reebok's website and see if they have any "Contact Us," "Customer Service" or "About Us/Company Info" links... If you can't find an email, I'm sure you could find a Customer Service phone number that you could call.

Found this at Reebok's site -- the Press Release for this particular ad.

It also mentions what agency did the ad:
Created by Arnell Group, New York and directed by the famed Paul Hunter...

So, you could find some contact info for that agency and ask them too.

I wrote to ambermusic in NewYork as Roger Darnell himself told me! ... still waiting for the answer...

a week and still no word... Still waiting for Ambermusic to answer...

2 weeks and still no word... Does anyone know where can we contact Will Richter?
I got mail from R. Darnell saying that the song was especially composed for the Ad...

Originally posted by Cuts@Dec 29 2003, 03:46 PM
2 weeks and still no word... Does anyone know where can we contact Will Richter?
I got mail from R. Darnell saying that the song was especially composed for the Ad...
I'm sorry, but I seem to be confused... Why exactly are you still interested in contacting Will Richter? Considering you already heard from R. Darnell telling you the song was done just for the ad, a full version probably doesn't exist -- if you're trying to find a copy. :unsure:

Actually I wasjust hoping that even if it was created for the Ad... I could get a copy whitout the sounds of the ball, cars, barking dog etc... It might possible but I have to find the right person to contact... :blink:

Back