REACH FOR THE SKY, HONKY!!

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
Hope no one's offended by that title.. cause I ain't. "Honky's a racial epithet...made famous by a man named George Jefferson in the late 70's..."
I love Dave Chappelle.
OK, so last night's thread was for Kodos, I think tonight's should be in honor of Givemfitz. He's a good hard-working man and deserves to have a thread with the word "honky" flung about in it to be all about him. God bless you Fitzykins!!

alriiiiiiight....rockin a new room.

WHHAAAAAAAT!!!!
HUUHHHHHHH!!!
OKAYYYYYY!!

haha. that was my impression of lil jon

Oh my god you just totally made me snort slobber all over my screen. I forgot about Lil Jon!! Did he ever have any more? There haven't been any in weeks!!

I respectfully request that in the interest of fairness, nonfavoritism and impartiality the term CRACKA receive equal billing. ;)

haha!! i love snorting. but i have to take care not to do it in public...eek! yeah...i haven't seen lil jon in forever.

"i'm riiiiiichhhh
biiioooooootch!!"

"this is mah baby's mama, oprah."

"i bought this baby <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>CAAAASSHHH
"</span>

I think I'm the only official Cracker here.
By name only, I'd like to add. Not by views or behavior.

MMMMMMMMM-MMMMMMMMM BITCH!!

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 31 2004, 11:04 PM
I respectfully request that in the interest of fairness, nonfavoritism and impartiality the term CRACKA receive equal billing. ;)
DAHH HAHA

we should have a thread just for fitzypoo's different nicknames...

Does anyone remember King's Quest III?
I just spent 10 freakin play minutes getting all the crap in the house I needed when Mananononnon left and forgot to save before trying to go down the mountain. I HATE starting over. So I'm here instead. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 31 2004, 08:06 PM

MMMMMMMMM-MMMMMMMMM BITCH!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess I'll have to make sure that I catch Chapelle tonight.

Then afterwards.. catch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.. quite possibly the most intelligent program on tv (second only to The Simpsons). :)

I always watch The Daily Show. They play it again every morning here so I tape it.
Absolutely the most comprehensive FAKE news program EVER!!!! :lol:

haha dascoot...am watching daily show as well.

heh heh jonny s. said:"gideon YAHHHHgo"

Demmit, you're too fast.
I'm making a strawberry milkshake and lusting after Mark Valley, later taters.

Maps?
Like the magic map in King's Quest III? That I forgot to save before I tried to climb down the mountain? And I died and I got pissed off because it didn't go my way?

Back