Random post thread

Originally posted by leone+Jul 3 2006, 12:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 3 2006, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jul 3 2006, 08:02 AM
Oooh hey let's play See If You Can Find The Cancer! I see it. :)
:lol: I'd say.. here? [/b][/quote]
Yay I can see your guess now.. and nope. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 4 2006, 01:05 AM
Yay I can see your guess now.. and nope. :)
:lol: Woot for being morbid! :woo:

*claps hands* :wub: :woo:

Hey guess what? Barret Oliver, it turns out, was a TERRIBLE actor. As a child I was blinded by love.

Knight Rider? :unsure: . o O the neverending story...

edit for spelling... <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 4 2006, 02:38 AM
Barret Oliver, it turns out, was a TERRIBLE actor. As a child I was blinded by love.
A low fish diet can do that to you!!...

(That's right...You are never going to hear the end of this... :) )

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jul 4 2006, 02:46 AM
SALMON
= CROTCH

Yep, Barret Oliver was the kid reading the book in Neverending Story. He was also in both Cocoons, and I'm watching the second one now and realizing why the boy's not in movies anymore.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 4 2006, 02:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 4 2006, 02:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jul 4 2006, 02:46 AM
SALMON
= CROTCH [/b][/quote]
Gotta agree with you on that one. :sick:

Originally posted by leone+Jul 4 2006, 02:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 4 2006, 02:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 4 2006, 02:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx
@Jul 4 2006, 02:46 AM
SALMON

= CROTCH
Gotta agree with you on that one. :sick: [/b][/quote]
Aren't you a sushi junky? You used to throw left-over susi to me...What happened? :p

I am, but not a big fan of those salmon (what are they called again, Alaskan?) rolls.

Originally posted by leone@Jul 4 2006, 03:01 AM
I am, but not a big fan of those salmon (what are they called again, Alaskan?) rolls.
But I'm a big fan of crotches, so watch your mouth you two! :angry:

Duh, that's why she was chuckin em at you instead of numming on em.

Back