Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

I'm all shy now because I have a big 'ol belly. Okay, anyone dig short chicks with a large abdomen? :huh:

In that case, Bow chiki bow bowwww bow bow bow bow chiki bow bow ba na na na now, bow chiki bow bowwww ^_^

Originally posted by Rhonda
I'm all shy now because I have a big 'ol belly. Okay, anyone dig short chicks with a large abdomen? :huh:

:lol: :lol: I read that wrong three times before I finally saw the word chicks :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was all, "WTF is she trying to say?" :P

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 19 2005, 10:28 AM
I think it's sweet when I see a pregnant woman :wub:
:wub: :wub: Aww, thanks.

Somebody yesterday told me that they think women are most beautiful when they are pregnant. I was like, "tell my husband that." :lol:

^_^
Bye guys and chicks (no fitz :P ), I'm going to go read some more. I wanna finish my books before their due date. :nerd:

Oooh and then I'll be rushed off to the doctors office a little later cause I have an infected knee and can barely walk. Weeeeee!! :woo: :wacko:

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 19 2005, 11:40 AM

Oooh and then I'll be rushed off to the doctors office a little later cause I have an infected knee and can barely walk. Weeeeee!! :woo: :wacko:
Count your blessings. At least it isn't a short dick and a large abdomen. No shots for that I'm thinkin' ;) :P

*runs breathless into the room half-dressed* Sorry I'm late, there was an accident on - WELL WHAT THE HELL? The orgy's over already?

*grumbling* Damn stupid traffic, no-patience-havin doo bees.. :angry:

:lol: :lol: No it's gum. I'm chewing gum. I swear that's what you're hearing. :lol:

Back