Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 15 2005, 11:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 15 2005, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Aug 16 2005, 12:42 AM
I masturbate... on occasion. :shifty:
Yeah seriously, he brings up a good point.. if you're gonna be weak and commit a sin, how bout some self love? No risk of pregnancy or disease that way.

Just wondering. I don't get religion sometimes. [/b][/quote]
I have asked that question numerous amount of times as well as ''is partying a sin''

And it goes something like this
*boombox beat*
Your body is a temple. Gods temple. It's not yours, it's his. That's why tatooing is forbidden. And so if you give your body pleasure you are opening it up to temptaion, temptaion leads to other things.. etc
<_<

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Aug 16 2005, 12:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Aug 16 2005, 12:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 15 2005, 08:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-andy
@Aug 16 2005, 12:42 AM

Yeah seriously, he brings up a good point.. if you're gonna be weak and commit a sin, how bout some self love? No risk of pregnancy or disease that way.

Just wondering. I don't get religion sometimes.
masturbation just is not the same as the real thing.. i have tried it, but i prefer the real thing, therefore i am working on my temptations (girls) espcially where i work. [/b][/quote]
"Whoa! Would you look at that!" :o

Originally posted by Enyone+Aug 15 2005, 08:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Aug 15 2005, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 15 2005, 11:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-andy

I have asked that question numerous amount of times as well as ''is partying a sin''

And it goes something like this
*boombox beat*
Your body is a temple. Gods temple. It's not yours, it's his. That's why tatooing is forbidden. And so if you give your body pleasure you are opening it up to temptaion, temptaion leads to other things.. etc
<_< [/b][/quote]
very good point erika..

Originally posted by andy+Aug 15 2005, 08:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Aug 15 2005, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by goldengloves88@Aug 16 2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 15 2005, 08:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-andy

masturbation just is not the same as the real thing.. i have tried it, but i prefer the real thing, therefore i am working on my temptations (girls) espcially where i work.
"Whoa! Would you look at that!" :o [/b][/quote]
hey, i am just telling the truth..

I'm just saying what I know.. not follow.. just know -_-

Now raise your hand if you don't!! :angry:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 16 2005, 12:50 AM
OK but that's like saying marijuana is a gateway drug.
Marijuan is more of a..... gateway drug than anything.

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 15 2005, 08:49 PM
''tried it''

Just like riding a bike huh Wil?
sex, yes... masturbation, yea i have tried it, but it does nothing for me like the real mcoy does..

Every drug is gateway man!

I'm just saying why some people would think masturbating is a sin and what not... I don't ''believe'' it.. but those have been others arguments
I've been doing it since.. .... hmmmmm

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 15 2005, 08:52 PM

I'm just saying why some people would think masturbating is a sin and what not... I don't ''believe'' it.. but those have been others arguments
sex is a drug...

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Aug 16 2005, 12:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Aug 16 2005, 12:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Aug 15 2005, 08:49 PM
''tried it''

sex, yes... masturbation, yea i have tried it, but it does nothing for me like the real mcoy does.. [/b][/quote]
Blow up doll! :woo:

I'll let you borrow mine. She has some holes that don't really exist, but she's great!

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 15 2005, 08:52 PM

sex is a drug...

Originally posted by andy+Aug 15 2005, 08:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Aug 15 2005, 08:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by goldengloves88@Aug 16 2005, 12:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Enyone
@Aug 15 2005, 08:49 PM
''tried it''

sex, yes... masturbation, yea i have tried it, but it does nothing for me like the real mcoy does..
Blow up doll! :woo:

I'll let you borrow mine. She has some holes that don't really exist, but she's great! [/b][/quote]
i sure hope that you are kidding... :unsure:

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 16 2005, 12:53 AM
They say that about pot cos it's easier to get a hold of
:lol:

Pot's only illegal because hemp was competing with the paper companies.. some shit like that.

Lobbyists really suck sometimes.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Aug 15 2005, 09:49 PM

hey, i am just telling the truth..
I'm curious as to where two human beings pummeling each other for sport fits into the whole your body is Gods temple thing. Just wondering.

Will the definiton of a drug states that it is a substance.. sex is not a substance it is an act

Back