Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

I hate when my hair's nice and straight and sleek and it rains and I have to take the whiny buttface dogs out and my hair gets wet and it dries curly. :angry:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 7 2005, 01:51 AM
Shhhhhhhhhhh. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabits. Hheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
:lol: Go a good 10 years without watching Loony Toons and Elmer is mighty funny lookin.

Crap you guys. I gotta get up early. I got church and work. I'll see ya tomorrow night. :)

Originally posted by leone@Aug 5 2005, 07:45 PM
:wub: :wub: @ Noah
Ok, so this is delayed but... I know! He's soooo cute isn't he? I love that pic. I'm at work now. Wahoo! I'm temping at a college at the Business Office taking tuition payments and the like. It's early and college kids aren't up at this hour so I can surf the web. Yipee! Getting paid (quite nicely I might add) to sit around and do nothing! Good thing my boss is at a meeting all day.

Originally posted by Magilune@Aug 11 2005, 08:48 AM
Getting paid (quite nicely I might add) to sit around and do nothing! Good thing my boss is at a meeting all day.
The best job there is. :ok: :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Aug 11 2005, 09:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 11 2005, 09:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Magilune@Aug 11 2005, 08:48 AM
Getting paid (quite nicely I might add) to sit around and do nothing! Good thing my boss is at a meeting all day.
The best job there is. :ok: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Unless it's because you're slow and in danger of getting layed-off. :unsure: (Which would be my case)

Originally posted by leone+Aug 11 2005, 11:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 11 2005, 11:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Magilune@Aug 11 2005, 08:48 AM
The best job there is. :ok: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Yes ma'am!

Hopefully, I have someother bills to pay first and rent and junk. But I'm definitely going in the right direction.

SEOIHJTWORISJBOSIDFJBWEIRJQWPERMVAS!!! FOX! NOW! ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT MINI MARATHON!!!

:lol: I'm watching it. They showed 4 episodes last Friday and the Friday before last. First time I watched it. :)

I like it! There's something about it that I just have to stare at the screen. --> :blink: (minus the blinking) :P

Back