Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

So I take my truck to the new express car wash this afternoon and their rotating rags of death strip the trim right off of my door and tweak my antenna over about 45 degrees. :annoyed: :evil:

that sucks! i only go to 'touch free' places because of that. i spray bug remover, wait for like 15 minutes, and then go in. works pretty good if you do it regularly.

My car's a piece of crap anyway so I go for the washing machine on spin cycle-style ones. :)

i gotta get a carwash. the birds have taken to writing out their names all over mine :sick:

LOL naw, I'm just editing stupid commericals and tryin to hogtie my girl dog so she won't eat the boy dog's food.

clicky

You are DNA. You're a smart person, and you appear incredibly complex to people who don't know you. You're incomparably full of information, and most of it is useless.
I can vouch for that last part. :ok:

You are mRNA. You're brilliant, full of important, interesting information and you're a great friend to the people you care about. You may have sides to you that no one understands. But while you understand more than most people, you're only half-there most of the time.
The last part of the last sentence is the only truth.

stupid quiz <_< said:
You are water. You're not really organic; you're neither acidic nor basic, yet you're an acid and a base at the same time. You're strong willed and opinionated, but relaxed and ready to flow. So while you often seem worthless, without you, everything would just not work. People should definitely drink more of you every day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a bunch of BULL :P

Back