Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Good grief, does that mean more snow? I'm second guessing this whole Not Florida thing.

:lol: Snoooooooooooow! We're getting hit by that front soon but it's too warm here. :( Can you FedEx it? :)

Yeah gladly. It's like 46 and raining here right now but it's supposed to be like 7 tonight. Retarded. :(

I KNOW HUH? It looks like spring outside til you open a damn winder. :mad:

:lol: Snnnnnoooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :)

Pitcher time tomorrow! :)

Oh my god I couldn't even walk Seamus this morning. We made it to the edge of the parking lot and he had his little puppy booties on and I had a scarf and three shirts and the heavy coat that makes me look pregnant because it's ridonkulously puffy and we still couldn't go any further. It's like MORE cold when there's no snow on the ground, how's that happen?

It all melted last week, by the way. The flurries didn't stick yesterday.

Hey does anyone remember that website that came out years and years ago.. I'm pretty sure I saw about it here. Maybe it was Andy or Anthony or Garrett or someone who posted it.. anyway it was like a viral site that was just really mysterious. The main page was just a single picture of something, like a front yard with an old car on the lawn or something. There was creepy ambient music playing quietly. You were supposed to find the secret hidden spot on the picture and and click before you could move on to the next page. It was

OH MY GOD NEVER MIND I JUST FOUND IT!

Out of nowhere I was like "It had something to do with bees" so I just googled "viral bees website" and I found it! I Love Bees! Wow that was 2004.

OK never mind then. :)

OK so I think I'm mixing two different sites up. I Love Bees is something different.. but it's along the same vein I think. Does anyone remember that other one I mentioned?

So I just finished reading the Twilight series and it now holds a place in my heart. :wub: I was hoping I wouldn't be sucked into this cult but oh well. It's Harry Potter all over again (except the movie isn't as good) :p

Back