Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by givemfitz@Dec 8 2007, 05:32 AM
Good boy? :unsure: I was planning to hump your leg later. :naughty:

:P

I'm just not sure why that song is a problem or funny. My guess is that when it comes to spy and war movies the Russians might hate Hollywood because they're always depicted as the evil ones. But would they hate it so much that they actually know the soundtracks and hate them as well? Seems far fetched.

Mehhh. European humor. Damn you Ken!!!! :homershakesfist:
They thought it was awesome

The song is in a style similar to the propaganda-type songs made during the cold war. It keeps talking about revolution and motherland and whatnot in a proud way. They loved it (and unfortunately they started singing along)

Plus, they mentioned that all the text is perfect russian, which would lead to believe that basil poledouris has waaaaaay too much time on his hands

Anyways, they are very proud people themselves so they loved that song, it came up just as they were talking about their country, so...

I dunno, guess it's one of those things that are just funny if you're there (or me)

Originally posted by leone+Dec 7 2007, 10:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Dec 7 2007, 10:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Dec 7 2007, 09:32 PM
Good boy? :unsure: I was planning to hump your leg later. :naughty:
No! Bad! :P [/b][/quote]
so hot

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 13 2007, 06:37 PM
Wow. Iunno. :unsure: I can't really remember school but we typically run something 100 times.

I'm not sure you can measure a deviation accurately from just 4 runs.
What if there's only one run? Is a RSD even possible? :blink: :unsure:

Well it's not just one run. I mean we go through several of the same parts and it all depends on how long it takes them to fail or how many times before they fail. Sometimes I guess you could even say it's 100 runs. :P

Originally posted by leone+Dec 14 2007, 09:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Dec 14 2007, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Nov 13 2007, 06:37 PM
Wow. Iunno. :unsure: I can't really remember school but we typically run something 100 times.

I'm not sure you can measure a deviation accurately from just 4 runs.
What if there's only one run? Is a RSD even possible? :blink: :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Sorry I totally misread this.........I would say no. ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Dec 14 2007, 11:25 PM
Sorry I totally misread this.........I would say no. ;)
:lol: :lol: I think it's time for a nap. :P

Crap, it's after midnight already? :blink: Me need nap.

Surprisingly, I have a cheap Acer laptop that has been amazing for me since I bought it 2 years ago. My Gateway (do they even exist anymore?) PC was horrible. I hated it. I now have a PC that was put together by my ex and yours truly. ;)

Originally posted by leone@Dec 21 2007, 03:39 PM
What's a decent computer brand? :(
Dell is pretty good. Just make sure you get enough ram, hard drive space, most up to date processing chip, video card and sound card. They try and sell you cheap outdated stuff.

Originally posted by farbeyond+Dec 22 2007, 04:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Dec 22 2007, 04:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Dec 21 2007, 03:39 PM
What's a decent computer brand? :(
Dell is pretty good. Just make sure you get enough ram, hard drive space, most up to date processing chip, video card and sound card. They try and sell you cheap outdated stuff. [/b][/quote]
Not sure about the US, but here the main problem with Dell is the support. Basicly, if something breaks, too bad for you.

However, should you have a boyfriend or something who is good with computers, that really won't be a problem :P , and you can pretty much pick any recent computer you want, as long as the brand rings a bell somewhere in your head.

I found that nowadays, buying a whole new computer in one piece at a supermarket is really not such a good idea for people who are new to it and the like, but it's wonderful for those who know their way around computers (because most of the time it's cheap but you get piss support).

Back