Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

today wasn't a very good day for me at work.
a lady slapped me because microsoft doesn't make the xbox anymore, another lady ran into me with her shopping cart while i was kneeling down looking for a movie on the bottom shelf (nailed me in the head with the corner. i swear, this happens at least once a month and i'm getting tired of it.), and one of the inventory guys was rushing out of the warehouse with an lcd tv and didn't see me walking up, the door smacked me right in the face and i fell back into a stack of dvd players that were displayed on a pallet.
i'm seriously thinking of calling in tomorrow.
plus, i'm coming down with a cold and i start my vacation on friday.
looks like i'll spend it being sick.

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 22 2007, 06:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 22 2007, 06:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Aug 22 2007, 06:31 AM
Oreos, so Ancient Fat-ass American breakfast. ;)
:lol: [/b][/quote]
I heard it's one of the food groups so you should be ok. :)

OOOoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooo sorry.

That was the $100 answer to the as yet unchosen catagory "Gameshow host names as spelled by pshychic dyslexics" :leela:

A one year scholarship to Sylvan Learning Centers and a toaster. :D

Let's give her a hand everyone! Nice try.

Damn, is the mama coming out? 2 yrs ago I would have had a back up toaster waiting for you. :P

Iunno, is she? :naughty:

Wait, were you taking it away 'cause "violence is bad" or you wanted a chance to chuck it at his head? :devil:

Back