Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Enyone@Jul 21 2007, 11:57 PM
SLAP! Scrubs is awesome. Well the wife called me and she said all this stuff and called the forces of the universe. Hey does anyone read comic books? OMG I read my first comic book ever. The Dark prince returns, then Crisis on Infinate earths. I wanna read comic books forever! Anyways. Yea he turned out to be a pathalogical liar that has issues.

I may be having a babe bee :ph34r:
i read comics

Really? do you have any suggestions for one? or a couple? I really want to start reading them, i just dont know what to look for. i also read a terminator one i forgot the title, but i didnt care for it cos it was too much picture than reading.

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 21 2007, 06:52 PM
Scrubs blows, I don't care what anyone says.
Wellllll........that thing that cracks you up? IT blows. I don't care what you say.

Nuh............ehh............uahhh *talk to the hand*

It blows.

:P

Originally posted by leone@Jul 20 2007, 10:31 AM
Where'd you disappear off to, missy?! :P
Sorry, not having the internet at home kinda sucks. And until recently I didn't have the internet at work either. It was living in a cave. Now at least I've got it at work and I can get my fix at luch. :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz+Jul 23 2007, 06:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jul 23 2007, 06:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jul 21 2007, 06:52 PM
Scrubs blows, I don't care what anyone says.
Wellllll........that thing that cracks you up? IT blows. [/b][/quote]
What was it called again?

Originally posted by Enyone@Jul 22 2007, 08:15 PM
Really? do you have any suggestions for one? or a couple? I really want to start reading them, i just dont know what to look for. i also read a terminator one i forgot the title, but i didnt care for it cos it was too much picture than reading.
sorry for the late reply.
it's kind of hard (at least for me) to suggest what to read when it comes to stuff like comics since people tend to have different tastes (i guess it's the same for everything, not just comics)
my suggestion for you would be to find a few graphic novels or collected series and if you like them, then go and find indiviual issues.
suprising, barnes and noble has a good selelction of these books (they're usually in the same aisle as the japanese comics, which i also read. actually, i read quite a bit), they have a wide variety of titles too, stuff from x-men to flight, mainstream titles to indie titles also.
they even have comedy titles (which are also cool to read)
sorry for the long winded answer to your question, i tend to talk a little too much when it comes to stuff i like.

Originally posted by Magilune+Jul 25 2007, 05:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Magilune @ Jul 25 2007, 05:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Jul 23 2007, 10:30 PM
Someone needs an intervention. :unsure:
Intervention shmintervention. Addictions are fun! :woo: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Yeah! *high five* :woo:

Originally posted by leone+Jul 25 2007, 09:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 25 2007, 09:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Magilune@Jul 25 2007, 05:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx
@Jul 23 2007, 10:30 PM
Someone needs an intervention.  :unsure:

Intervention shmintervention. Addictions are fun! :woo: :lol:
Yeah! *high five* :woo: [/b][/quote]
Enablers!

Back