Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

I can't tell if it's foggy outside or the windows need to be cleaned. :blink: :lol:

Maybe the windows are steamed up from............something. :unsure:

Cooking. Yeahhhhhhhhh. Been cooking? :P

Mmmmmmmmmm Piiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I love pizza. Even the worst pizza you've ever had is still pizza. For some, about half the world, it's the pepperoni or the sausage that makes or breaks a good pizza. For me.......it's all about the oven. ;) :P

:lol: :lol: I just had a conversation with someone that doesn't like their pizza too messy. :P No extra cheese for her I guess. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sitting here, trying to think of a response and I got nothing. :lol: :lol:

I wanna but I have to wait 'til it gets a little later. My sleep cycle is temperamental. <_< :(

Tonight's weirdness alert:

"What would you do?"

I was walking out to my car at about 9pm and some lady pulled up directly behind my car. She asked if I had any money because her "babies" were crying and they were hungry and she wanted to buy them some food. She said she just left a domestic violence situation and they were on their way to her mother's house. Or whatever. I didn't even get near the car. I just said no I'm on my way out.
PS - by "they" I mean herself, the guy in the passenger seat fiddling with "something" in the backseat, and presumably some babies but I didn't hear any crying.

:blink: :ph34r: .. my mind is spinning into a hundred different scenarios... :unsure:

Well.....on the down side you may have let some poor babies go hungry for a little while but they would probably have been fed at her moms or wherever she was going so......
Why was she stopping?

On the upside you weren't robbed or worse for being a bleeding heart and fanning cash in front of people you don't know.

Tough decision. I usually offer to buy the food in that kind of situation. 9 times out of 10 they will drive away. If they accept the offer of food then they are probably legit but don't give them the reciept just in case. ;)

So today I was revising my resume, when I heard a chainsaw running. Moments later I realized that, no, it was not a chainsaw, but my computator. I've never heard it make this sound before. It didn't sound like it was coming from the HD... but.. when i checked the usage meter, the CPU, memory, and HD were in the red (at the end of the meter). This is not good. Not good at all. :unsure:

Originally posted by a_iver@May 22 2007, 08:11 AM
So today I was revising my resume, when I heard a chainsaw running. Moments later I realized that, no, it was not a chainsaw, but my computator. I've never heard it make this sound before. It didn't sound like it was coming from the HD... but.. when i checked the usage meter, the CPU, memory, and HD were in the red (at the end of the meter). This is not good. Not good at all. :unsure:
Open the lid and just try to get it again, see where it comes from. No need to be scared, whatever is causing it is fubar anyway.

If it turns out to be your HD I would suggest backing up whatever you need and getting a new one.

Well.. it's working again, I guess. It was making some clicking noises this morning, but it seems back to normal. I think it was something with the fan. I don't want to open it up just yet, I'm running a hammered on Powerbook G4, so it will be insanely difficult to take apart without breaking anything.

In other news, Charlie saw me working on an animated GIF and wanted to partake in the fun.

Tubsy (I think his name is?)
Charlie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
++++++THIS IS IT++++++
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally have a job. This is not a test. For realz.

Back