Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 30 2007, 09:33 PM
I sat down and tried to figure out, 'why the hell am I so horny?' then i looked out the window and it's a fuckin full moon. ;)
*[color=990099]checks calendar for next full moon[/color]* :unsure:

Where do you live again? :naughty:

*[color=990099]waits for answer with fingers hovering over the keyboard while Orbit, Expedia and Travelocity tabs are logged on up[/color]* :shifty: :P

Originally posted by givemfitz+May 1 2007, 01:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ May 1 2007, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 30 2007, 09:33 PM
I sat down and tried to figure out, 'why the hell am I so horny?' then i looked out the window and it's a fuckin full moon. ;)
*[color=990099]checks calendar for next full moon[/color]* :unsure:

Where do you live again? :naughty:

*[color=990099]waits for answer with fingers hovering over the keyboard while Orbit, Expedia and Travelocity tabs are logged on up[/color]* :shifty: :P [/b][/quote]
*desperate virgin alert*

Originally posted by givemfitz+May 1 2007, 01:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ May 1 2007, 01:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Ken
*desperate virgin alert* Can I bring balloons?

Yes and make me a bicycle, clown.[/b][/quote]
Yeah I liked that movie too.

I like the one where the cat swats at the dog. My cat would do that. Hey I'm babysitting 2 rabbits. Maybe I'll show you guys if I can figure out how to do all that.... <_<

They're not doing much right now but come midnight they're running circles around the apartment.

Hopefully they are the same sex or you could wake up tomorrow morning with 30 baby rabbits running around. :P

:lol: I was wondering how long it would take for you to say that. :P

Back