Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by dascoot@ Jul 17 2006, 08:01 PM
...And then I read it over again and it said "your opposition to amending" and the room stopped spinning. *relief* :)
:lol: I do that all the time. :ph34r:

Ever forget what you're reading as you're reading it? :lol:

Haha not that I can recall, but I was just thinking the other day about how when we go to the theater, by the time the previews are over I've forgotten what we're there to see. :rolleyes:

My friend did that when we went to see Pirates last week. :lol:

"Johnny Depp in mascara. Focus dammit, focus!"

Originally posted by leone@Jul 17 2006, 05:44 PM

"Johnny Depp in mascara. Focus dammit, focus!"
What is it about the boys with the eye makeup? I lurve that too, if they can get away with it well. :)

Billie Joe Armstrong is another one. Don't care for Greenday, I think his voice is mediocre, but damn he look goooood.

today i refered leo dicaprio as leo dicrapio in front of a customer, it sort of slipped out.
my supervisor was trying not to laugh in front of the customer, but once she walked away, i couldn't get him to stop

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 17 2006, 10:17 PM
Billie Joe Armstrong is another one. Don't care for Greenday, I think his voice is mediocre, but damn he look goooood.
And Jared Leto. He fronts 30 Seconds To Mars..which I am currently in love with. Plus the sexy eyes. Now I hafta go look for pitchers...

Really? You did not know? I saw this uber-sexy shot of him from the side whilst singing his little heart out. Dark purple eyeshadow and lots of black greasy eyeliner. I almost fell out my chair. :blink:

Oh my god oh my god oh MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU HERE POSTING GO FIND IT GOOOOO!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 18 2006, 10:58 PM
Oh my god oh my god oh MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU HERE POSTING GO FIND IT GOOOOO!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Ok now you're gone but you'll see these later... <_< by the way none of these are the one I was originally telling you about but none the less. :)

cleek
cleek
cleek
cleek (bad quality)
Sexy!
Ladies (and Wil) enjoy!

Wow. So hot.

I seriously can't believe I didn't know he was the lead singer. :duh:

God just looking at him gives me So Called Life flashbacks.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 19 2006, 12:45 AM
Wow. So hot.

I seriously can't believe I didn't know he was the lead singer. :duh:

God just looking at him gives me So Called Life flashbacks.
I think I knew from awhile back but I had forgotten until I heard their song on the radio. I like to watch the reruns of My So-Called Life on that Noggin or something or other channel. :wub:

Man that show hits so close to home that I almost can't watch it sometimes.

Where you kinda cringe and look away and try not to think about the way it happened in your own life. Yeah. Well I just zoned out there for a minute. :blink:

Back