Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Well it seems like that's why everyone else goes, besides the overpriced coffee.

i'm not a big coffee drinker, but starbucks coffee is the only coffee i really like without a bunch of junk added to it.

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 15 2006, 11:30 PM
i'm not a big coffee drinker, but starbucks coffee is the only coffee i really like without a bunch of junk added to it.
:devil: We got you too! *evil laugh* Killing Starbucks = killing a cockroach

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Jul 16 2006, 02:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Jul 16 2006, 02:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jul 15 2006, 11:30 PM
:devil: We got you too! *evil laugh* Killing Starbucks = killing a cockroach [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by Caren H+Jul 15 2006, 11:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Jul 15 2006, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jul 16 2006, 02:33 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@Jul 15 2006, 11:30 PM

:devil: We got you too! *evil laugh* Killing Starbucks = killing a cockroach
:lol: [/b][/quote]
That's ok missy, we'll get you too, if not with coffee then with some other flavorable drink. :shifty:

uh, sorry to change the subject, but did you still want those pirates of the caribbean poster thingys?

Originally posted by leone@Jul 16 2006, 06:56 PM
*stand-in dibs for Melissa* Yes, please! :)
:wub: Yesh!!

I had signed a petition against a marriage amendment, and I got a form letter today from Mike Bilirakis (a Republican) that I thought read: "Thank you for contacting me to express your opinion for amending the Constitution to define marriage as the union of one man and one woman. I appreciate hearing from you."

And I said WHAT??? really loud, and kinda panicked thinking "What the hell petition did I sign? Oh shit I'ma start getting junk mail from the NRA now!"

And then I read it over again and it said "your opposition to amending" and the room stopped spinning. *relief* :)

I just got a myspace bulletin from someone that included this piece of shit supposedly quoted from Rick Roberts:

"The politically correct psychobabble hug-a-tree experts - you are not qualified to release sex offenders back into our neighborhoods."

And I'd like to know since when did civil rights campaigners and psychologists and environmentalists get put in charge of the penal system? Cause this is the first I'm hearing of it.

If you're gonna blame people for things you don't like, blame the right people. Like maybe the politicians who misappropriate funds so that the jail system is overloaded and understaffed.

:annoyed:

Back