Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Caren H@Jul 13 2006, 10:07 PM
Speakin of crotches, I went to the Smithsonian Aircraft Museum the other day, and my twin and I walked past this body heat radar screen. My crotch was literally bright with orange/yellowish hues while everyone elses was like purple and shit... :blink:
I believe it might have been cause of the full moon and the women being all horny...Melissa, thoughts on this?

Would you like squeeze into the closet with us, I think we can fit maybe 2 more people in here....:naughty:

Ladies, please. I'll go get the baby oil, and the 4 of us will have a great time!

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jul 14 2006, 02:05 AM
Would you like squeeze into the closet with us, I think we can fit maybe 2 more people in here....:naughty:
Done for anything... ;)

Yeah I don't think so fux0r, we get full creative control or you get nothing.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jul 13 2006, 11:10 PM
Send me the vid, I'll publish it and make some cash. You guys can get a cut.
Is this your attempt to pimp us? I don't think so.

You guys get a cut! I'll have to edit it and market it, thats alot of work! Come on!

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jul 13 2006, 11:15 PM
You guys get a cut! I'll have to edit it and market it, thats alot of work! Come on!
Yeah well the creative aspect is where the real worth lies....

Originally posted by andy@Jul 13 2006, 10:22 PM
I don't see anything creative about me nailing three hot chicks...
I agree. Now hurry up, we have a deadline to make.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Jul 14 2006, 02:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Jul 14 2006, 02:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Jul 13 2006, 10:22 PM
I don't see anything creative about me nailing three hot chicks...
I agree. Now hurry up, we have a deadline to make. [/b][/quote]
I agree.

*drops trou*

Back