Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

:lol: :lol: And wedgie fights. We can do em front AND back ya know. :ok:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 13 2006, 06:02 PM
Hmm.. fink it'd be more acceptible if I wiped on yours and you wiped on mine? :)
Yeah, I think the boys'll apperciate it. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 13 2006, 06:05 PM
:lol: :lol: And wedgie fights. We can do em front AND back ya know. :ok:
:lol: :lol: Super Atomic Wedgie!!

Originally posted by leone+Jul 13 2006, 06:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 13 2006, 06:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jul 13 2006, 06:02 PM
Hmm.. fink it'd be more acceptible if I wiped on yours and you wiped on mine? :)
Yeah, I think the boys'll apperciate it. :) [/b][/quote]
*honk's Leone's arse* :)

Your mom can do nothing to stop me, woman, I have her nose too and I'm holding it for a mighty ransom. :devil:

Aww poopies. :(

It's empty and the cards are useless, but there's a picture of a hottie sailor in there. :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 13 2006, 08:45 PM
Aww poopies. :(

It's empty and the cards are useless, but there's a picture of a hottie sailor in there. :naughty:
:lol: I'll take it! :naughty:

Originally posted by sickboy@Jul 13 2006, 10:12 PM
are you still in here, melissa?
Yeah I'm here.

Fine take it Leone, I got a bigger one framed on the wall, neener. :P

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 13 2006, 10:39 PM
*steals original* Oh! :lol: :P

Originally posted by leone+Jul 13 2006, 10:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 13 2006, 10:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jul 13 2006, 10:39 PM
*steals original* Oh! :lol: :P [/b][/quote]
NOOOOOOOOOOEEESS!!!!!

Da ha I really replaced the one on the wall with a stick person cartoon and hid the original down my pants. :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 13 2006, 10:49 PM
Da ha I really replaced the one on the wall with a stick person cartoon and hid the original down my pants. :naughty:
So that's where you hide negatives! :lol:

Time for the broom closet, my dear! :naughty: :woo:

Originally posted by leone+Jul 13 2006, 10:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 13 2006, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jul 13 2006, 10:49 PM
So that's where you hide negatives! :lol:

Time for the broom closet, my dear! :naughty: :woo: [/b][/quote]
Do your worst, woman, I'm wearin a chastity belt!! *hands on hips* HAHAHAHAH!!

:naughty: @ John

Back