Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

I've got a question:

I have this little pocket calendar I carry in my purse. It's a day calendar, so each page covers the span of a week... at the bottom corner of each page, is a little curved perforation that can be torn off. It's on every week, except for the first two and last two of the year.

I tore the ones off from the weeks that have already passed, but I don't really see how they're helping me accomplish anything -- they aren't really all that noticeable to use as a "bookmark" of sorts.

So what the heck are they supposed to be for? It's dumb, yes, but it's been driving me crazy for a few weeks now...

photographic evidence.

maybe they are a way to show which pages have already been used.
i have no idea.
sorry.

I don't know. I always thought that they're a sort of bookmark. Like if you're in a hurry and lookin' for the current week, instead of listing through the pages, you look for the first page with the intact corner. *shrug* I'm not help at all. :leela:

okay, but why isn't the tear off included on the first two weeks, and last two weeks of the year?

boy, you really ask some tough questions.
maybe because they are easier to get to than the pages in the middle?

:lol: i'm being a :nerd: it's just that i've been staring at the things for 4 weeks now and still haven't come up with a valid reason that sounded good. :lol:

or maybe elves bite the corners of all the pages except the first and last two weeks.
cocaine's a helluva drug.

Back