Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by a_iver+Jan 30 2006, 11:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Jan 30 2006, 11:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jan 30 2006, 01:16 AM
Oh eat a dick Anthony.
NO THANKS YOU'RE THE GIRL REMEMBER? tee hee :) [/b][/quote]
PS Anthony, why are you being like this lately?

What if they wish you would quit stalking them. I bet if they had legs they would go get a restraining order. :p

you see someone once said love is the only wealth that multiplies whe nshared with others, thus making it the most valuable treasure of all

dont remember who said that... some drunk i think, but the theory remains

so that would, logically, imply that, as happy as you are loving your marbles, you'd be much happier if they loved you back

Haha! what if I'm not stalking them.....just thinking about them....they wont know ...they can't hate me.......and maybe when they know...they'll feel the same way...as long as I say it in the right way :) ......right? :huh:

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 31 2006, 12:17 PM
you see someone once said love is the only wealth that multiplies whe nshared with others, thus making it the most valuable treasure of all

dont remember who said that... some drunk i think, but the theory remains

so that would, logically, imply that, as happy as you are loving your marbles, you'd be much happier if they loved you back
......true.... :D

Originally posted by 4swrds@Jan 31 2006, 10:17 PM
Haha! what if I'm not stalking them.....just thinking about them....they wont know ...they can't hate me.......and maybe when they know...they'll feel the same way...as long as I say it in the right way :) ......right? :huh:
future restraining order right there, ladies and gentlemen

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 31 2006, 10:31 PM
I'm hoping that marbles is code for a certain someone that you like.
i think we ALL hope that

Back