Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

I know...I am SO not a winter person at all. And we're supposed to get another stupid snowstorm tomorrow. Booooo <_<

I'm not a winter person either. I'd prefer it be 115 degrees before 50 degrees even. I just can't stand cold weather.

I'm weird....I HATE winter, but I'd also hate living somewhere that was hot ALL the time. I wish all year was like Fall :angel:

Yeah, some lady the other day, told me that I am a "down-south" kinda girl. Haha, I don't know about frizzy hair weather all the time :huh: and I definitely hate humidity. I guess I don't mind the New England climate. I could just do without foot after foot of snow though ;)

Oh that's right. Yeah, you guys do have some pretty rough winters. My grandparents live there and I always hated going there in the winter.

Yeah, winter gets old, fast, haha....which is why I am saving for a tropical vacation B)

Well the big plan was to go to Tahiti, haha but it's SO expensive!! That is still my major goal...I have about $1000 put aside for it...but we'll see. I am open to all options at this point...just somewhere amazing :wub:

Jamaica is cool and not near as expensive. Wherever you end up going, try to spend the extra to get it all-inclusive. That way you won't have to pay for any meals or drinks and you only have to worry about tips and a lot of all-inclusive places don't allow tips so make sure and check that as well. I used to work for American Airlines vacations so I can probably let you know of the best hotels. ;)

Awesome! Thanks for the advice! I have been researching all-inclusives so I don't have to deal with all the little extras. I had wanted to go to Jamaica forever, since I am the biggest Bob Marley/reggae freak, haha but I have ONLY heard really negative things about it! Everyone I know of that has gone there, says "DON'T go to Jamaica if you ever have the chance", so it kinda discouraged me from that. :(

Back