Random Dump Zone, part.. what? Kajillion?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 8 2005, 10:03 PM
Anyone know how to get in touch with a soldier that's been deployed when I'm not sure where exactly they are?
Military expert says: You can call his command if you know what unit he's with, and they may or may not tell you. However if you know his email address, they MIGHT have internet access these days and you can always try contactin him that way.

Originally posted by a_iver@Sep 8 2005, 11:31 PM
Heyyy I was gonna call you back (finally) today, but I lost your number. I'm shorry. Can you send it back to me? Or leave a message? :)
What the hell?? You have MY number, where's my callback? :!@#$:

ahem. I left a message on your phone earlier today. Check your phone -_- ^_^

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 8 2005, 11:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 8 2005, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Sep 8 2005, 10:03 PM
Anyone know how to get in touch with a soldier that's been deployed when I'm not sure where exactly they are?
Military expert says: You can call his command if you know what unit he's with, and they may or may not tell you. However if you know his email address, they MIGHT have internet access these days and you can always try contactin him that way. [/b][/quote]
Darn. I have no clue what unit he's with and his evil wifey has changed his email address so no one knows it. (This is the hubby from that one thread I made in vip.)

Yeahhh I figured as much.. I got mad at Military Expert last night cause I'm like "How would someone contact someone else that's been deployed?" and he's like "Call his mom and ask her what his military email address is" and I'm like "I'M PRETTY SURE SHE DOESN'T HANG WITH HER FRIEND'S HUSBAND'S MOM!!"

Heh.. but yeah now that I think about it you could maybe find out his mom's number, huh? Well anyway if you can, call her or some other close family member.. he might not know it YET but he should get an email address through the military server, or will at least have an APO.

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 9 2005, 01:07 PM
Yeahhh I figured as much.. I got mad at Military Expert last night cause I'm like "How would someone contact someone else that's been deployed?" and he's like "Call his mom and ask her what his military email address is" and I'm like "I'M PRETTY SURE SHE DOESN'T HANG WITH HER FRIEND'S HUSBAND'S MOM!!"

Heh.. but yeah now that I think about it you could maybe find out his mom's number, huh? Well anyway if you can, call her or some other close family member.. he might not know it YET but he should get an email address through the military server, or will at least have an APO.
:lol: Tell him he's a smartass. Yeah, I'm kicking myself because I know his mom's name but for the life of me cannot remember his dad's name so unable to find the listing. There is like no sneaky way for me to get it either cause evil cheating wife has to know EVERYTHING and would demand to know exactly why I want to know this. Now I know where his unit is based from.... I wonder if that helps at all. I don't know if they have several different units based from one place or not and if you can just stroll in and be like, hey I need to track down a soldier!

Originally posted by leone@Sep 9 2005, 02:10 PM
Military Expert = Tech Support Guy?
He wears many hats. :ok:

Umm.. I would say.. shoot I don't know.

OK I just now sent a message to an ex I'm still friends with that's in the Air Force.. he told me once how I could find him wherever he is and I forget what he said, hopefully it's not something they've tightened security on.

Sho nuff. ;) I'll let you know if I hear from him, his wifey doesn't like that we're still friends so I think he mighta blocked me, we'll see. <_<

I have a new scratch on my glasses. :!@#$:

Still haven't heard anything from my ex though Rhonda, sorry. :(

Back