RadioShack

Baldyz22

Reaction score
rockish song, very hip very alternative and catchy

the guy wakes up in his messy dorm, hits print on his laptop next to his bed, cuts to a new printer printing his essay, then he gets dressed, puts on sandals, grabs his cellphone cuz his alarm for remembering to print his college essay is buzzing, and then hes about to leave steps in something and yells at his roommate to clean up, cut to radioshack logo and all the gadgets used in the spot...etc

awesome song, brand new commercial, any ideas? there were only words to the song at the end so i didn't catch them yet but hopefully the description of the actual ad itself will get some results

any help is more then welcome and much appreciated. thanks in advance

i'm looking for that song too...
if it helps someone find it i know some of the lyrics...

i've done something wrong and i know that you can see...

i hope it helps.

thats not it

it might be the same band? but i saw both comercials again and the Go Digital comercial song, altho good, is not it

its the back to school ad with the college student

thanks

I wanted to find out that song too! It took me some searching but here it is! It's called "Montreal -40° C" by Malajube. Here's the youtube:

hope this helps!

Originally posted by JoeCool007@Aug 17 2007, 04:42 PM
I wanted to find out that song too! It took me some searching but here it is! It's called "Montreal -40° C" by Malajube. Here's the youtube:

hope this helps!
"Montréal-40ºC" by Malajube & Pierre Lapointe

Get it at Amazon.

;)

There's a commercial that i think is from Circuit City where a guy wakes up to a ipod song on a speaker and then prcoeeds to get ready for collge classes, it ends with the guy picking up a voice recorder and saying "dude, pick up" as he leaves the door, the commercial ends with something like "sync your life" as the slogan. Any help would be great.

Does anyone know what song is played in the background of the Radio Shack commercial where the kid tells his roomie to clean up?

Back