Puma

I made up something with my friend. When we go out drinkin with some 40s, and one of us wants the other to take it and drink for a lil while we yell "Stick stick stick!" and they hand off. Works with liquor too ;)

I know elephant man is the guy who sings it because he's in one of the commercials -- that should be a little help

You both could've found it by going to the SEARCH on this site and entering PUMA.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 6 2004, 07:20 AM
You both could've found it by going to the SEARCH on this site and entering PUMA.
Sorry I thought he would have at least done that first -- no need to be a jerk to me...

Sighhhhhhh. :rolleyes: Just trying to point you guys in the right direction. Terribly sorry for your assumptions. :unsure:

When you're right you're RIGHT Michelle. <_<

I don't really care, but you don't come across as trying to be helpful by putting search in CAPITALS... that just seems like you're trying to make me look like an idiot for helping a guy out.

Not to speak for Fitz, but based on past actions I'm assuming he had the best intentions. People aren't trying to be rude by telling others to use search. We're only trying to let people know that it exists as an option, and it avoids needless (off-site) research when something's already been answered on our Forum.

If there are any questions, concerns, annoyances, etc. on the matter, please take it to the Site Feedback section of the Forums.

Topic answered. Duplicate threads merged. Topic closed.

there are several of the commercials...i think that it's a shoe commercial and the one that sticks out in my mind the most is the one where there is an old man playing some kind of board game and a guy runs up to him and says "stick stick" and the old man finishes up his game by slapping the table and then he grabs the stick and his shoes turn to the orangish running shoes and then he runs off....i want to know the jamaican song that is being sung...i'm not sure if it's in the background but i know it's at the end of the commercial...i tried looking for it in the forum but to no avail....any help will be greatly appreciated :D

Answered previously, don't forget to search before starting new topics. Sometimes you may have to change the search date from 90 days to another time frame if you don't get results on the first try.

thank ya muches michelle, yep guess that would have helped ::knocks head on desk:: :lol:

Don't forget to search our site before starting a new topic!

Duplicates merged.

this doesnt really answer my question but there is another jamaican sounding song
and its not the one you state
there is one that goe "" um ba da um da da" or somthing close to that but it is not all out by elephant man

Back