Protesting songss

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
I have this assignment at school to find a song that protests or stands up for something. It could be something about civil rights or what have you. Any suggestions? I'd like to find a lot of different ones. (extra points if it's in spanish)

riding dirty : chamillionaire: this song was made because the cops were always trying to bust him for something and then when they did pull him over. he was clean. also public enemy : can't truss it, public enemy : fight the power.

Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth <-- my personal favorite

"Gonna lay shots none stop til I see yo monkey ass drop" whats not to like.

Yeah, understanding people is totally overrated.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Feb 7 2007, 10:46 PM
Grammar is for chumps.
Oh no, you didn't. I am a complete and total grammar whore. I'm actually working on a paper right now for one of my classes on the loss of grammar in this country. It's people like you....

Neil Young - "Let's Impeach the President"
Nena - "99 Luftballons" (Who woulda thought?)

Originally posted by thesassycynic+Feb 7 2007, 07:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thesassycynic @ Feb 7 2007, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Feb 7 2007, 10:46 PM
Grammar is for chumps.
Oh no, you didn't. I am a complete and total grammar whore. I'm actually working on a paper right now for one of my classes on the loss of grammar in this country. It's people like you....

Neil Young - "Let's Impeach the President"
Nena - "99 Luftballons" (Who woulda thought?) [/b][/quote]
LONG LIVE GRAMMAR NAZIS!! ^_^

Fight for your Right-the Beastie Boys :lol:

good protest song...

Back