Pontiac Torrent "Here Comes Elvis"

Thanks summergirl719. Interesting, after hearing a sample of "Struggle" I think I heard it before in a recent Smallville episode.

I have no idea which commercial this comes from; it seems I'm always in the bathroom brushing my teeth when it comes on or feeding the cat or something... It has a real catchy beat and within the lyrics is a line something to the effect of "Here comes Elvis, kicking up a landslide" or close to that. It seems that I have heard the song someplace other than a commercial but can't for the life of me pin it down! If anyone knows the song I am referring to, I would really love to know who sings it!

Thanks in advance! :blink:

There is this commercial with a new SUV of some sort, and it has a sort of techno-ish song with lyrics that go "I like you best when you're down with the rest of us." Any ideas?

It's an ad for the Pontiac Torrent showing a car drive through a city with lots of bright lights all around it reflecting in the buildings. Wondering if anyone knows the name of the song and possibly who it's by. Thanks.

The song is called "Struggle". The artist is Ringside. The commercial is for a car, but can't tell you brand. I find Googling "words of lyrics IN QUOTES" + (( putting in plus sign )) lyrics
often produces all the clues i need to find the song/artist.

since i'm, among many other things, a lyricist,
i'm often trackin' this stuff down.

cheers.

:p Thanks so much guys that song Struggle has been stuck in my head ofr weeks now if I can get the Hardees song Ill be going good.

What is that new Pontiac commercial song? It shows a charcoal grey/maybe black Pontiac going through a desert/canyon area and it's a kind of up-beat alternative song...sounds like...The Gorillaz or a new popular band....anything?

This has probably already been posted, but I caught it at the end, so I don't know what car it is. :blink:

Description:

Car rolling through futuristic dark city to the funky beat. "flipside... but I like it best when you're down with the rest of us..."

Of course, I was paying attention to the music and not what they were saying about the car. :D

Any takers, please?

A car is driving amongst a road, and buildings move up and down like volume indicators. And a guy is singing something like "......kicking up a landslide but I like it best when your down with the rest of us. Of us. "

Back