Pontiac GXP

I THINK this is the same music (by Digitalism) in a new commercial for the Pontiac G6 GXP.. can anyone confirm that?

im so tired i cant remember anything about it. its from a couple of commercials right now. i cant remember which, one is a car commercial. ive searched the song before and found the video on youtube. in the video for the song it begins i think with a close up of some guys legs and then pans out to show the band playing as the camera rotates around them in a room. it does this for almost the whole song. whos gettin this one first?

Well, this video fits your description. It's "Typical" by Mute Math. But I can't think of any commercials it's in.... :huh:

oh youre right! i was thinking of typical. my bad. i cant remember the song from the commercial now though. i wish i would have written it down. its in a car commercial thats out right now. can anyone give me a list of songs in current car commercials?

nevermind. i dont think that video was mute math. although it is weird that you bring that up because i just heard that song at a party the other night. but i havent seen the video for it yet.

the video for the song im thinking of features the band in the middle of a room and the camera is going around them for practically the entire song. like just rotating around the outside of the room with the band as the focal point.

i just remembered that the lyrics in the commercial are "it's in the air." its a car commercial. that should make it a lot easier

Back