Pontiac G6

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
There are a couple different ads, but the ones I've seen so far use the same song.

The most recent version compares a Pontiac G6 (lining up and waiting at a toll booth) with a horse (waiting in the gate before starting a race).

Anyway, song is "Should I Stay or Should I Go" by the Clash. Link goes to available audio sample, track 18. Also available for download from .

Does anyone know the song title of the Pontiac commercial introducing the Coupe G6 and something else G6? It's a really cool song. The commercial is sort of like a lazer-type effect in the beginning then it leads to a wheel of the car. If you know, please let me know.

Hi everyone!

The song I'm looking for was in a car commercial within the past year, I'd say. I thought it was a Mitsubishi Eclipse commercial, but I swear I have downloaded every song for that car <_<

I don't remember any lyrics, or if there even were any. The commercial was definitely for a car. And there was a beat in the background that was like, "da nana nana nana nana" that sounded like it came from a guitar?

I heard the same beat on the radio once, but caught the end of the song and I can't remember anything else. I know this is a vague description, but hopefully someone out there can repeat the beat over and over until they recognize it.

Thanks for any help!

Alright.. so I woke up this morning with the beat in my head and the rest of the song just came to me.

It was the beginning of "Should I Stay or Should I Go" by the Clash or Sex Pistols or whoever the ad used.

Yeah, my description was horrid and didn't really match at all.. sorry! :(

Back