Pontiac G6 "Drop"

JSLambeth

Reaction score
Pontiac G6 "Drop"

The ad shows various objects (telephone booth, speakers, etc.) falling in slow motion and shattering into pieces. Then a car falls and explodes. The camera rushes away from the explosion and that's when the G6 variants begin sliding into view.

The narrator is talking about how things are becoming better and cheaper, so why shouldn't cars do the same.

Anyone know the song?

I saw a commercial yesterday (Saturday, during the Michigan/Ohio State game) which featured several objects falling out of the sky (for instance, a telephone booth) and when they smashed into the ground, new objects flew out of the wreckage (the telephone booth smashed into little cell phones; sorry, I can only remember that exampe...)
Anyone either know the song, or have a link to the commercial on youtube? I was told it was a Pontiac commercial and I've been searching for it as such with no luck.

The spot you are referencing is in fact a Pontiac ad for the new 2007 G6 Series. The commercial is called "Drop". It was voted one of the top 20 ads by adcritic.com, last week.

The song is "If You Don't Get What You Want" by dEUS.

The one with all of the things dropping out of the sky, and then exploding into different things once it hits the ground. Anyone know that song?

Back