Old Spice

joelbud41

Reaction score
Hello! Does anyone remember the lyrics to the Old Spice Commercial? I need all of the lyrics. I believe there were 4 or 5 verses to it. Here's what I recall:

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, Old Spice means quality said the captain to the bosun, so look for the package with the ship that sails the ocean. Every man wants to please his sweetheart or his wife, when all he has to do is add spice to his life Those are the only lines that come to mind. Please help! Thanks, Joe B)

Managed to track down this one verse:

Yo-ho! Yo-Ho!

Brushless or lather boys,
Whichever you've a notion
Fifty cents for the shaving cream,
A dollar for the lotion.
"Old Spice means quality,"
Said the Captain to the Bosun.
So look for the package with
The ship that sails the ocean.

Yo-ho!, Yo-Ho!.

Listen to the jingle here as well as discover everthing you could possibly want to know about Old Spice!

TRIVIA: The actor who played the role of the Old Spice sailor was John Perry, father of Friends' actor Matthew Perry.

Originally posted by sophist@Sep 29 2004, 06:08 PM
TRIVIA: The actor who played the role of the Old Spice sailor was John Perry, father of Friends' actor Matthew Perry.
You are on fire with information around here lately! :eek:k: thanks for all your hard work! :)

One of my rare periods of enthusiastic fervour........! :blush:

Thank you profusely! I appreciated any help I could get on this one. Your entry was one of the verses I needed. Take care, Joe

Back