Old Sony Commecial

uh-oh-spaghettios

Reaction score
It's killing me! There was a Sony commercial (at least a year ago with the blue alien) with a trance-y sounding song with a woman singing. I only remember the instrumental part from the commercial, but the actual song starts with a woman singing, "I lie awake..." which sounds more like, "I lie away-ay-ay-ayy-ayake". I used to have it as an mp3, but lost it when my old computer went by the wayside.

There was also a clip of it on 'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave on MTV tonight (the most recent episode). It may be during the yoga scene, but I'm not positive because I was sitting at my computer and only heard it.

Does anyone remember this song? AACK, help!

Did you try a search on the Forums for "alien"? There have been several threads in the past about various Sony Alien ads... but I'm not sure which one you're referring to. Do you remember what's going on in the ad?

Unfortunately, it was so long ago that I don't remember what was happening in the commercial. I'm not even 100% positive that it was a Sony commercial, but I'd say I'm at least 95% sure that it is. I have a feeling there was a girl with the alien, but again, I'm not sure.

I've seen various other posts about songs, and the answers have either been "Strawberryfire", "Making Time" or "Neon Ray".

I don't think there have been *that* many Sony commercials with music in them. Anyone know of a place where they're all listed?

This is driving me batty!

GOT IT! I spent the entire day with the song running through my head and it finally turned up in a search I did. In case anyone's curious, it's called Destiny by Zero 7.

Now I can finally breathe a sign of relief.

Back