Nike Lance Armstrong Yundi Li piano

T

taxi

What is the piano music playing in the newest Lance Armstrong Nike ad where he's biking somewhere in Asia to get to this concert hall

.. I think i've heard it somewhere before.. hell but i have no idea what it is. I just heard it because it came on during the Olympics... not watching it but the commercial caught my ear. Then again, i just might watch that crap,not for that boring stuff they're doing in athens, but for the cool new commercials they always bombard us with.... new music!

Watching the Olympics opening ceremony tonight, I saw a Nike commercial with classical pianist Yundi Li -- it showed him late for a concert and having to bike to the concert. In the background, a classical piano piece was playing, presumably something that he plays (or has played).

I've done some searching, but the only thing I'm coming up with is the Lance Armstrong Nike commercial, and Lance is definitely not in this commercial.

www.nikespeed.com has the video of the commercial, but doesn't list any information about it. Are there any classical music buffs around who can identify the piece?

Thanks a lot!

if you're talking about the commercial with the asian guy who's late for a concert, then he turns into a cyclist to get there, the piece is "(the norwegian concerto) concerto for piano in A minor, op. 16" by edvard grieg.

That's not the one i was talking about. Not the one with the kids chasing him. But the new one with the concerto. Someone already posted in another topic, which is the same one i am talking about that it is "Concerto in piano in A minor" by Edvard Grieg.

Originally posted by meirn@Aug 13 2004, 11:29 PM

I've done some searching, but the only thing I'm coming up with is the Lance Armstrong Nike commercial, and Lance is definitely not in this commercial.

I saw the ad, it does actually look like Lance in the final scene where the camera looks at the man sitting at the piano in the bike close (later it pans up from the floor and it is the pianist when you pass the top of the piano)...my screen is not the best but it does look like Lance...

Hi, I need to know the name of the song in the new Nike commercial with a chinese pianist in it. I believe its lance armstrong riding his bike in the commercial as well. On the nikespeed.com site it is the "Piano" commercial. Thanks.

Back