Newlyweds Nick and Jessica

getthepuckoutofhere

Reaction score
Last nights episode ended with Jessica asking Nick how her father and him got a long... the chorus of the song was "People let me tell you about my best friend"... I have heard this song on a recent commercial as well.. it is an older song... but I can't seem to find it anywhere cause i don't know the specific name of the track.

Thanks,

G

The song is called "Best Friend" by Harry Nilsson. (It's the TV theme song for Courtship of Eddie's Father) -- I'm not sure if that's the version in the show last night.

If you watch MTV, you've seen the 10 Spot promo promoting the last episode of Newlyweds that's on tonight. If you listen behind all the speaking parts, there's about 2 songs there. One's like mostly flute sounding and there's another one that's guitar. Anyone recognize the songs?

I just caught the Valentine's Day episode of Newlyweds and I was wondering what is the name of the song Nick sings to Jessica at the end of the episode.

Also, I was wondering if the music at the end (when they go up the stairs) is connected to the same song?

Thanks.

the episode where Jess gets her teeth worked on, there's a song that plays after the doc says "no sugar" then it shows her gettin this cake thing out of the fridge. it goes like "uh huh.. mmhm.." ? thanks!

i have 2 songs stuck in my head from newlyweds season 1 dvd, first disc. one of the songs that's bugging me is the song that plays on the main menu, no lyrics unfortunately..any ideas? second song is in the last episode...right as nick is explaining why they need to take their vacation to the bahamas...tia!!!!

i highly doubt this will help but i believe the song when nick is talking is a bhangra song...sounds like panjabi mc but i have no clue

yeah i had a feeling that was probably the case but i also really really felt like i'd heard it somewhere before...oh well whatever!

Okay, I'm new to this website so I'm not sure what to exactly post but I've been trying to find out what a song is called. I heard it on the show Newlyweds:Nick and Jessica and it's played on the final espisode on season 3 right before the credits roll.
Heres the lyrics --

"In the morning sun, you've come to set me free. And when the evening comes, you hold me while I sleep. Because I am yours and you are mine, in my sweetest dreams"
A woman is singing it.

Thanks so much for whatever help I can get..
-Brittany

Okay, I'm new to this website so I'm not sure what to exactly post but I've been trying to find out what a song is called. I heard it on the show Newlyweds:Nick and Jessica and it's played on the final espisode on season 3 right before the credits roll.
Heres the lyrics --

"In the morning sun, you've come to set me free. And when the evening comes, you hold me while I sleep. Because I am yours and you are mine, in my sweetest dreams"
A woman is singing it.

Thanks so much for whatever help I can get..
-Brittany

Hi,

I think this will be an easy question:

Can somebody name the title and artist of the song that is played during the intro of "Newlyweds" on MTV

the lyrics go something like "... until death does us part...."

Just to mention it: I know they split up!

Thanx a lot!

Alright...I'm trying to find that song that is playing on Newlyweds when Jessica comes home from her root canal and starts eating the banana pudding stuff. It was also on Pimp My Ride. Please if anybody knows that would be great!

Back