Mob Wives

dramajunky

Reaction score
In episode 2 of Mob Wives (aired 4/24/11), there was a scene where Drita was talking about raising her two daughters... Drita asks the older daughter if she wants to wait for her father to call from prison so she can do her homework on the phone with him :(

There's a song playing in the background, the lyrics were something like, "And yes, oh yes, oh yes, I've dreamed bigger for you..."

If anyone saw the episode and knows the song, I'd love to know the title and artist.

Thanks!

VH1 Mob Wives: Ep 2 "The Bitch is Back"
"The Big Bang" by Rock Mafia
"Get Some" by Lykke Li
"Perfect Day" by The Constellations
"Loving You Is Killing Me" by Aloe Blacc
"Wicked" by Jupiter Rising
"She Wants To Go" by Sing Orpheus
"Nobody Wants My Kind Words" by Saint Bernadette

This lists all of the major songs from the 2nd episode. I hope its in there!

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't on that list, but thanks so much for posting, Calbear!

I don't know why VH1 uses a million songs in every episode, but only names a few on their soundtrack lists. They do it with all their shows. So annoying. I guess they just list artists they're currently promoting or something?

Anyway, thanks again for trying, I appreciate you taking the time!!!! :)

Mob Wives Season 3 Episode 5

Does anybody know the name of the song that is playing on Mob Wives Season 3 Episode 5 when Big Ang is walking into The Drunken Monkey where she has to break up a bar fight ???

gibbsavenue

On Mob Wives, scene that shows Big Ang walking into the Drunken Monkey, can anyone tell me title and artist of the song that is playing.

Back